fjordo
    fjordo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Opinions for Wednesdays Hockey Games

Early leans on tonights games.
    Why not take Ottawa with 9 wins in a row as a dog? They have also dominated the series between the two teams. Also like the under in this one.
    Gotta like the Hawks at home, but what a line. Maybe PL is the best play here (which team), and leaning under here too.
    If I had to bet on the Canes/Flames, it would be on the under.
    Like the over the most in the Flyers/Oilers game.
    Detroit on the back end of a B2B, and Anaheim has won 8 in a row at home. ML is pretty good here too, might be my play of the day.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

seeing as how the flyers are winless against the oilers for the last 9 years id feel better taking the over in this one too.

pitt shot up the sabres pretty bad last out and in true american fashion i can see miller completely crapping out just before the olympics so i cant like the under in this one. advantage definetly goes to ottawa in this one.

blues/hawks? good luck.

canes/flames-the over has come 7 times in their last 9 meetings. considering the streaks both have been on lately im leaning towards carolina. the +151 next to the canes has me interested....

redwings/ducks? after hurling so many obscenities at detroit last night i cannot bring myself to look at the stats. thats a pain that'll linger....maybe take a peek a lil later.

sharpmoney
    sharpmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ducks look like the best bet for the day. Can't really fade the sens right now. On the hawks game I would go blues puckline although chicago has done pretty well this year in the big favourites role. And can't really argue with the rest of your picks. Gl tonight.

PuckCoach
    PuckCoach's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit skated very hard last night. Once San Jose got the early 2 goal lead, the Wings completely dominated the puck. Holmstrom was the x factor. He planted himself in the crease and created 2 Detroit goals to even the score at 2.

Holmstrom makes the Detroit PP go. Without his screens, the outside shot isn't as effective.

But...Detroit is playing B2B and its 3rd in 4 nights. Detroit has been in a trend where they score, then they don't, etc.. I am concerned about Holmstrom's fitness coming back and after a physical challenge.

Anaheim is really strong at home. Teemu's back and Hiller has his deal. Anaheim grinds this out.

ANAHEIM

phxcoyotes
    phxcoyotes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Detroit won me some points last night, but I don't know if I would go with them tonight