Which book has Nhl preseason lines thanks

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

I'm using betsson.

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Shitty books with small limits. This game was on Betsson and 5dimes but the limits were like 100 usd or less on money line.

http://www.oddsportal.com/hockey/usa...K/#home-away;1

jontebond

Not sure but Betsson don't have those type of limits, I'm on 500$ on one game which i placed on Betsson. Which country are you using it from?

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Not sure but Betsson don't have those type of limits, I'm on 500$ on one game which i placed on Betsson. Which country are you using it from?
    They do have it on NHL preseason. Or I got the limit on my account last year after betting on preseason games and winning most of them. But a friend of mine tried to bet with a brand new account today and he also had a limit of like 50 eur on Devils vs Flyers which will be played tonight. On 5dimes the limit is like 80 usd. Oh yeah, I also tried sending higher stake to Betsson manually but they rejected me every single time. Also other books which offer preseason usually have the limit around 100-200 eur, then the odds change already. Serious books like Pinnacle don't offer these games because it all matters on rosters which are sometimes known just a few hours before the game starts and smaller books give you stupid limits.
    Last edited by ZdenoK; 09-26-16 at 04:44 PM.

HockKid11
    Hey from the UK.
    HockKid11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 792

Got £150 on Canes in reg, but that was on BetVictor - I think that's just a book for the UK.

jontebond

Yeah, true. There is alot of edge usually during pre-season, just tracking roster and once released put the bet in.
    Does the books limit multiple bets, e.g. you put on 70 euro then 70 euro etc....?

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Yeah, true. There is alot of edge usually during pre-season, just tracking roster and once released put the bet in.
    Does the books limit multiple bets, e.g. you put on 70 euro then 70 euro etc....?
    Betsson and 5dimes do that, yes. Marathonbet lets you do a new bet in 30 minutes but the odds drop if you maxbet it, which is about 250 eur on NHL preseason.

gambling god
    gambling god's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

Out of Canada thanks everyone.I went 4-1 yesterday with winners Ottawa Carolina Minnesota Boston & Dallas. I will post every game
    Good luck