don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don Logan is Blinded by Northern Lights...Revved Up & Bets Like a Douche

Oilers +110 vs St Louis

Oddsmakers made a whopping 50 cent adjustment since these teams met in Edmonton right before Oilers losing streak began. That's enough for me to take a shot, because I don't think the Blues are that much better. Edmonton's actually played halfway decent against some tough teams their last few games, and maybe they recognize tonite's game as an opportunity to beat an over-rated Blues team that pummelled them 7-2 on their home ice a few weeks ago. If the Oilers don't show up for this game they should just pack it in.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by don logan View Post
    Oilers +110 vs St Louis

Oddsmakers made a whopping 50 cent adjustment since these teams met in Edmonton right before Oilers losing streak began. That's enough for me to take a shot, because I don't think the Blues are that much better. Edmonton's actually played halfway decent against some tough teams their last few games, and maybe they recognize tonite's game as an opportunity to beat an over-rated Blues team that pummelled them 7-2 on their home ice a few weeks ago. If the Oilers don't show up for this game they should just pack it in.
    Nice write up Dan ad BOL with your Oiler play tonight

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

i hear comrie and brule might be in tonight.....you may be onto something don.
    now pass them northern lights over here....east coast would be much appreciative.