lego3882
    lego3882's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Pens and all the overs

The way the pens have played the last 20 games is there a reason this over 5, the TTover and the Pens +115 shouldn't be hit hard today?

Coolice
    Coolice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 525

Very good point Lego,... Pens score consistently,.. Washington usually doesn't. I see the Penguins surprising the Caps as Pittsburgh is really hitting their stride. No surprise to me if Penguins win series in 6. I already got them when they were +135I believe. Islanders also have momentum and could be the death of Tampa Bay. St Louis Bruise brothers will outmuscle Dallas also. Dallas defense too soft and the Blues are SOLID. Sharks with Marleau and Thornton could finally put it together. That series will be very close.

lego3882

Quote Originally Posted by Coolice View Post
    Very good point Lego,... Pens score consistently,.. Washington usually doesn't. I see the Penguins surprising the Caps as Pittsburgh is really hitting their stride. No surprise to me if Penguins win series in 6. I already got them when they were +135I believe. Islanders also have momentum and could be the death of Tampa Bay. St Louis Bruise brothers will outmuscle Dallas also. Dallas defense too soft and the Blues are SOLID. Sharks with Marleau and Thornton could finally put it together. That series will be very close.

Pens have been scoring monsters, the caps not so much lately even though I think they scored the most points in the east this year. Also pens with a back up goalie could easily lead to high scoring games, hard to believe they will ever sit back on a lead

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

I like the Pens tonight.

lego3882

Quote Originally Posted by psufan View Post
    I like the Pens tonight.
    Me too

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.