U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Are you sharp? Hahah you think they should be favored. That wouldn't make you sharp. My prediction is pens win. It's not a very bold prediction but it's quite obvious at this point. You justify the line as a joke instead of using it for the information it provides. Keep being a Tampa homer. If you didn't lurk around here and provided some value you would know I do a lot better then you think
    You think every -200 is a guarantee so you're a square...

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    You think every -200 is a guarantee so you're a square...
    Do I? Based on me liking the pens in this spot? This -200 is a guarantee. But if it makes you feel better to call me a square have at it

U2.5

Do I? Based on me liking the pens in this spot? This -200 is a guarantee. But if it makes you feel better to call me a square have at it
    you said the line was talking to you square. I didn't make that up. You typed it and were dumb enough to click post. The line can't say anything, so you must be referring to a -200 as a lock, otherwise you're just retarded. Either way it's not looking good for you.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    A smart bettor would bet both at plus odds hoping to win one, a silly bettor will parlay and lose the bet
    Hate to do this, but I was right. Silly parlaying

goduke

you said the line was talking to you square. I didn't make that up. You typed it and were dumb enough to click post. The line can't say anything, so you must be referring to a -200 as a lock, otherwise you're just retarded. Either way it's not looking good for you.
    Are you mental? This particular line and how they set it says a lot. Period. Not every -200 line. I'm done with this convo. Tampa is going to lose and you're going to lose money. It's that cut and dry. Bye

U2.5

Are you mental? This particular line and how they set it says a lot. Period. Not every -200 line. I'm done with this convo. Tampa is going to lose and you're going to lose money. It's that cut and dry. Bye
    how they set it lol. You're so dumb regardless of what happens, but just to make me giggle tell me a few things so I can discover how clueless you really are. Tell me how many times the penguins win this 7 game series if they played it 100 times? Then tell me how much you are betting on this series to back the penguins? This should be hilarious.

goduke

how they set it lol. You're so dumb regardless of what happens, but just to make me giggle tell me a few things so I can discover how clueless you really are. Tell me how many times the penguins win this 7 game series if they played it 100 times? Then tell me how much you are betting on this series to back the penguins? This should be hilarious.
    they play the series once so that question is retarded. You dont think that certain lines give you information? please you cant be that dumb. I bet 10k on pens to win the cup at +160. I didnt bet the tampa series because the value isnt there and pens will be favored in the stanley cup so i can decide what i want to do then. I can hedge some of my position or i can let it ride. I also have a huge bet on golden state future at the beginning of the season at +300 that i said a long time ago but you were too busy lurking i guess. This will be the last time i try to help you. Youre obviously ungrateful and you dont value my opinion. So why dont you just watch and learn and then youll see you underestimated me

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I really like both teams to advance here. Isles are +135. Pens are around +110.

The combo pays 4-1. If you don't like the pens and like the caps it still pays 3.25-1. I don't want to hear about betting individual games and all that shit.

The isles are winning for sure. The lightning got a bye in round 1 and we're struggling at times vs a garbage wings outfit. The isles disposed of a good young panthers team. Now they will get rid of a another Florida team.

I got $300 on this parlay . Pays $1185. Pens/isles to win the series.

I also put $500 on isles series +135.

U2.5

they play the series once so that question is retarded. You dont think that certain lines give you information? please you cant be that dumb. I bet 10k on pens to win the cup at +160. I didnt bet the tampa series because the value isnt there and pens will be favored in the stanley cup so i can decide what i want to do then. I can hedge some of my position or i can let it ride. I also have a huge bet on golden state future at the beginning of the season at +300 that i said a long time ago but you were too busy lurking i guess. This will be the last time i try to help you. Youre obviously ungrateful and you dont value my opinion. So why dont you just watch and learn and then youll see you underestimated me
    No one should value your opinion because you're an idiot, and don't talk about value because you obviously have no clue what that means.

goduke

No one should value your opinion because you're an idiot, and don't talk about value because you obviously have no clue what that means.
    I guess we will see who the idiot is after the series. I'll take whatever trolling comments to the bank with my winnings while you can lose on your bet if you even make one and then go back to contributing nothing here. Just lurking, waiting to just trash on anyone who doesn't follow your homer way. Good luck with this method it seems like a great choice.

U2.5

I guess we will see who the idiot is after the series. I'll take whatever trolling comments to the bank with my winnings while you can lose on your bet if you even make one and then go back to contributing nothing here. Just lurking, waiting to just trash on anyone who doesn't follow your homer way. Good luck with this method it seems like a great choice.
    You will never win gambling long term because you don't understand shit. This series makes no difference to me long term, but for you it means you lose 10k allegedly, which I don't believe in the slightest. Unless you're somehow an idiot with enough money to afford to lose 10k on one bet. You better have some serious money to be able to have a bankroll large enough to throw 10k on a futures wager. Where did you place a 10k bet anyway? My bet is judging from your posts and how little you know about gambling, you're full of shit. I know you didn't make anywhere near 10k gambling long term without understanding value, which you clearly don't from the posts you've made here in this thread. Anyway, let's watch and see what happens. You guaranteed a penguins win 100%, I think the lightning have all the value prior to game 1. If the lightning win tonight and/or game 2, then the series prices will get interesting.

goduke

You will never win gambling long term because you don't understand shit. This series makes no difference to me long term, but for you it means you lose 10k allegedly, which I don't believe in the slightest. Unless you're somehow an idiot with enough money to afford to lose 10k on one bet. You better have some serious money to be able to have a bankroll large enough to throw 10k on a futures wager. Where did you place a 10k bet anyway? My bet is judging from your posts and how little you know about gambling, you're full of shit. I know you didn't make anywhere near 10k gambling long term without understanding value, which you clearly don't from the posts you've made here in this thread. Anyway, let's watch and see what happens. You guaranteed a penguins win 100%, I think the lightning have all the value prior to game 1. If the lightning win tonight and/or game 2, then the series prices will get interesting.
    you underestimate me and im okay with it. 10k isnt even my biggest future bet. I use bookmaker and 5 dimes. Both their future limits are 20k or more. I have plenty of bankroll i've been doing this successfully since 2011(started in 2009 and didnt do well the first two years because i didnt know much) I've had great fortune with futures. Hit Broncos and Royals both in future bets earlier this year and last fall. Maybe you didnt go that far back in my posts and youre judging based on this conversation which i feel like went in circles. Youre entitled to your opinion and what you think you know but if you have all this knowledge why only 106 posts in 2 years? Why no contribution? What I also would like to know is how much are you betting on this series? I'm not arguing with you that tampa has value but i think its a losing bet. I do hope the pens lose game 1 to be honest because then I will take them as a series bet too.

goduke

pens will lose game 1.

U2.5

pens will lose game 1.
    Now with all these injuries tampa has a up hill climb. Up 1-0 but down 2 major players. Not looking good for them.

U2.5

It will be interesting if the lightning win game 2 as well...

goduke

It will be interesting if the lightning win game 2 as well...
    I dont think that will happen. Losing bishop is going to real tough. Bishop is the anchor to that team. Tampa has always had offensive weapons but until bishop they always had goalie issues. I was surprised johnson came back so quick after hurting his knee though. That would of been too much of a loss. It was pretty obvious pens were going to lose this game

U2.5

I dont think that will happen. Losing bishop is going to real tough. Bishop is the anchor to that team. Tampa has always had offensive weapons but until bishop they always had goalie issues. I was surprised johnson came back so quick after hurting his knee though. That would of been too much of a loss. It was pretty obvious pens were going to lose this game
    Pens look like the underdogs to me after game 1. No way they deserved -200 at any point. Value was definitely with the lightning. Chalk one up for the good guys. Depending on the new line you might get a nice hedge betting penguins to win series as a free roll. Vassy is an A+ goalie too, so I don't think the bishop injury hurts them as bad as the johnson one might have. Johnson seems to be ok, so i think this might end up being a shock to some who don't know much about hockey, and if you got the value on the lightning you might even be free rolling with a hedge on penguins series line now.

goduke

Pens look like the underdogs to me after game 1. No way they deserved -200 at any point. Value was definitely with the lightning. Chalk one up for the good guys. Depending on the new line you might get a nice hedge betting penguins to win series as a free roll. Vassy is an A+ goalie too, so I don't think the bishop injury hurts them as bad as the johnson one might have. Johnson seems to be ok, so i think this might end up being a shock to some who don't know much about hockey, and if you got the value on the lightning you might even be free rolling with a hedge on penguins series line now.
    I made 600 on tampa game 1 but im comfortable with my pens future still. I think theyll bounce back. Game 1 hasnt been that important overall in the playoffs this year

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Game 2 is the biggest game in a nhl series. Look back at the last 40 years of data, I can assure you the game 2 winner has won the vast majority of the series.

With that said the bolts present a speed issue for the pens.

U2.5

I made 600 on tampa game 1 but im comfortable with my pens future still. I think theyll bounce back. Game 1 hasnt been that important overall in the playoffs this year
    Doesn't change the fact that I was right about who the favorite should have been. Now I get to free roll if I want to. You better believe the penguins won't be -200 when the new lines come out.

lakerboy

Doesn't change the fact that I was right about who the favorite should have been. Now I get to free roll if I want to. You better believe the penguins won't be -200 when the new lines come out.
    You think tb should have been favored to win this series?

U2.5

You think tb should have been favored to win this series?
    no not odds wise. I knew the odds were not going to be in tampas favor. I think that tampa wins this series. I was shocked to see such a bad opening series line. -200 was a joke and it got bigger too. Tampa might lose, but those odds were retarded to open this series up.

U2.5

Tampa Bay Lightning vs Pittsburgh Penguins - Eastern Conference Finals Series Price - Best of Seven
    Mon 5/16 891 Tampa Bay Lightning (Series) -130
    8:05PM 892 Pittsburgh Penguins (Series) +110
    free rolling

goduke

Tampa Bay Lightning vs Pittsburgh Penguins - Eastern Conference Finals Series Price - Best of Seven
    Mon 5/16 891 Tampa Bay Lightning (Series) -130
    8:05PM 892 Pittsburgh Penguins (Series) +110
    free rolling
    How much did you bet on Tampa and what line did you originally get?

lakerboy

I wouldn't take the pens at +110.

goduke

I wouldn't take the pens at +110.
    You think they go down 0-2 or do you not like them against Tampa?

lakerboy

You think they go down 0-2 or do you not like them against Tampa?
    I think this is a bad matchup. The bolt forwards present lots of speed that the pens d can't control.

goduke

Well pens are -140 for series so I'm not sure where he got his line from because I'm not seeing that anywhere. I knew they would still be favored. It seem crazy to go from -215 to +110 after one game especially with bishop done

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Well pens are -140 for series so I'm not sure where he got his line from because I'm not seeing that anywhere. I knew they would still be favored. It seem crazy to go from -215 to +110 after one game especially with bishop done
    I don't think its crazy at all, if you take into the consideration that the next 2 out 3 games Bolts will be playing on home ice

lakerboy

Home ice means very little as both teams are solid anywhere. Pens are -126 at pinnacle right now.

lakerboy

Lightning will obviously lose the series. 4-1 or 4-2.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Who said Bishop's done? Slow your roll, all we know is the x-rays were negative. That said, Vasilevskiy is more than capable. He's young, but he has international and Cup experience. The possibility of Stralman coming back helps also.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Home ice means very little as both teams are solid anywhere. Pens are -126 at pinnacle right now.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Yes very funny. Hahaha.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Yes very funny. Hahaha.
    could easily be the joke of the week