lunacy
    lunacy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

1/24 thoughts for suday

Pitt/Phil -
    I see this being a close game. Phil on a winning streak at home. However Pitt has had those couple days off after losing to Wash. Pitt's been playing hard and coming on strong lately. Like I say almost too close to call but I give it to PITT. Also am I wrong to find some value in the under?

Bost/Car -
    I like Carolina in this game. Boston has been struggling to get it done lately, at home no less. Now they go to Carolina to play a team that can really turn it on from time to time. On the other hand, Carolina would be a good team to snap the losing streak for Boston. Also like the under here too.

Dal/Col -
    I like Col. They've been on a tear lately. Puttin em in the net.

Possible play:
    Pitt/Phil Under 6
    Bost/Car Under 5.5
    Col ML

Any thoughts?

Toronto-boy
    Toronto-boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11011

Quote Originally Posted by lunacy View Post
    Pitt/Phil -
    I see this being a close game. Phil on a winning streak at home. However Pitt has had those couple days off after losing to Wash. Pitt's been playing hard and coming on strong lately. Like I say almost too close to call but I give it to PITT. Also am I wrong to find some value in the under?

Bost/Car -
    I like Carolina in this game. Boston has been struggling to get it done lately, at home no less. Now they go to Carolina to play a team that can really turn it on from time to time. On the other hand, Carolina would be a good team to snap the losing streak for Boston. Also like the under here too.

Dal/Col -
    I like Col. They've been on a tear lately. Puttin em in the net.

Possible play:
    Pitt/Phil Under 6
    Bost/Car Under 5.5
    Col ML

Any thoughts?
    col ML lok ok to me

ejohnston76
    ejohnston76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like Fleury will go for the pens BUT might be a little rusty, also last time he played vs Philly he allowed 4 goals on 15 shots and you never know what you're gonna get with Emery. Pens are hungry for a win and the flyers might come out a little flat (2 afternoon games in a row). Tough one to call on the o/u but if i had to pick, i would put my money on the over or Pit ML.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Avalanche ML is a good bet. Stars are very tired, playing 3in4 and Anderson is hot!

Why Under for Flyers vs Pens? I'm expecting a 3-4 score game..

lunacy
    lunacy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

ended up going

Phil ML
    Col ML

around 2 x wager

LETS GO PENS

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Like the Col M.L call...BOL