LoudMouth407
    LoudMouth407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ULTIMATE FADE is CanadianIce from Offshorebettor...

I've been keeping track and he's like 1 for his last 20. His 20 Stars are golden if you fade them...

Tonight....

20* Hawks/Flames OVER 5.5 +115/ 20* Canucks -1.5 +165.

Should have posted them earlier but I just got home. I have been making bank on him.

Easy money tonight. Neither one will be close!

This site is awesome- good cappers, no sorority-like groupies. I've done really well following here and fading the Phi Alpha Gamma Sorority (f\*g) at their home site.

LoudMouth407

Start the record officially tonight since it's my birthday.

20* are now 0 - 2. They're awesome because they are never close. Notice tonight the total needed 6... got 3. Vancouver never led by more than one.

My pet peeve is people that chuck stars, units, and other tout terms that sucker good people in. I'm sick of sitting back and watching it because I know desperate people follow.

WORD TO THE WISE... any site that has the same 10 douchebags verbally blowing each other usually means they're losers. It's like a the dumb and ugly fraternity that convinces bigger losers that they are cool and in the end they all lose money and chase away the winners who see right through them. Real shame. 10 years ago that site was awesome but Reno lost control and now it's the same old worthless crap.

Anyway, congrats on those who choose to fade the "winners" I post from the losers. Peace, Love, LoudMouth

LoudMouth407

Quote of the night from the loser... 0-2 tonight, lose the Canucks with 3 seconds left!!!, Bigmouth will be happy!!!!

I so enjoy when you help me sweep. PUCKS winners and your losers equal MONEY!!!!! That's what I'm talking ABOOT!

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Haha sick beat in the VAN/DAL game but justice still as the Canucks played like crap for the first two periods. Guy sounds like the Brandon Lang of the NHL. It's sad that people actually pay for idiot's picks. They just keep upping the units so they are up overall on the year. Tons of good free advice on the forums here

julio_cat
    julio_cat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Happy Birthday. Interesting theory here

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Where can I get these picks? Are you paying for them then fading them?

stickbit
    Update your status
    stickbit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11621

love it man thanks for the tip! Only thing is he has been in such a bad slump my luck i will fade and he will get on a winning streak.

lunacy
    lunacy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

thats hilarious. happy birthday.

Black92Si
    FREE MY SBR BOOK STATUS
    Black92Si's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha. Good stuff man. Post up those plays for us. Also Happy Birthday.

tomtom
    tomtom's Avatar Become A Pro!

LoudMouth407 have another drink...and another. loser.

tomtom

banned at osb and osb2...tried using a different name just to get back on towelie. you are a fricken joke loudmouth. go check out AA and get some help.

LoudMouth407

Came in 5th out of 135 in contest and you banned me because you think I'm somebody else. Eat me losers and stay off my threads.

LoudMouth407

PLAY ALERT! Canadian Ice 20* FADE AWAY 2 - 0 on last to 20* Fades. Here are two more for you...

20* Canucks/Hawks OVER 5.5 +105/ 20*

Canucks +115

LoudMouth407

I will keep these coming. I got kicked off of OSB because I BASHED him for his 20* picks after losing like 9 out of 10. I posted last two here and SHOCKER... they both lost. Let's see what happens tonight.

LoudMouth407

AA? Where do you guys come up with this crap. This site is awesome and I don't need you guys following me over here. Go talk Race, Politics, and the stock market. They cap here and WIN.

System XIII
    System XIII's Avatar Become A Pro!

love it, the under was one of my easiest plays today IMO and seeing this is good. about to relaxe and watch the hawks win 2-1.

tomtom

ya got really bad karma loudmouth. you suck at people skills and you suck at sports betting. ya get banned and try and come back with a different name. how pathetic.