Hello All,

Stars win (+107) last night in OT, thank goodness Eakin and Seguin started.

2015-16 NHL Season Record: 31-34 (All Underdog Wagers), Avg ML Wager +133, 11.1% Return on Total Money at Risk.

Tuesday (Down and Dirty, gotta run):

Los Angeles +115
New Jersey -1.5 +255

The Kings are on game 5 of their East Coast road trip with three more to go, having split the games so far. I see the Capitals overvalued here, with their PP/PK rating dropping more than 16% in February from their season number. They've won two of their last three, but have given up three goals in each. Meanwhile, the Kings have seen an over 15% uptick their PP/PK rating in February, creating a more than 30% swing between the two teams in terms of whose improving and regressing going into this game. Feels like a 50/50 game. And it looks like Holtby is resting.

The Devils: PP/PK rating for the month is trending up to the tune of 35%. Schneider has been great. They give up the least amount of goals in the league. They don't score a lot, and looking back across their schedule there aren't a whole lot of 2 goal wins, but given how strong they've played recently, I think the payout is worth it here considering the Flyers have lost 5 of 6 and are generally a below median team in most metrics. I'm usually not a puck line guy, but this one looks like a real opportunity to capitalize on a low scoring tendency moneyline, when in reality its a good team that's surging, playing a not so good team, at home.

Good Luck