Betpoints: 60

got luck there

had the under thought it was doomed 2-2 so early

wish I took anaheim, I couldn't bring myself to play ottawa at -200

anaheim wins next game anaheim

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

Tough to see Ottawa having anything left. At least Edmonton showed some life last year but Ottawa has been thoroughly outplayed in this series in all phases.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Tough to see Ottawa having anything left. At least Edmonton showed some life last year but Ottawa has been thoroughly outplayed in this series in all phases.
    maybe ott can win the next but after that they lose at home, I doubt they can tie it up. Funny thing is what happened from the first period Ott held them pretty good, barely any shots on goal then ANA scored two quick ones in the second. I think at that point ottawa didn't know what the heck happened and was shell-shocked from then.

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

That game went as I expected. I predicted ottawa would come out hard in the 1st period as theyre home and the adrenaline will be pumping. However you can't sustain that kind of temp all game and in the 2nd they slowed down and the ducks poured it on. The 3rd period was all ducks as they were furious after Alfreddson's stupid play, and that gave them the motivation to turn it up in the 3rd.