don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don Logan Joins Island Club

Isles +175 at Pittsburgh

Scanning the threads I think just one other guy has this play and I'm surprised. Islanders playing maybe best hockey of the season against a struggling Pens team. This is a big game and NY has already beaten Pittsburgh once this year. At this price an OT shootout would suffice, but I think just hoping for that would be underestimating NY's chances here. This bet is too easy....

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

Pens returning from a very tough five game trip that took them through Toronto, Minnesota, vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.

NYI are starting to score.

I agree, live dog here.

Skaramouche
    Skaramouche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

i dont think so. Pens may be struggling but they had a pretty good road trip, no counting the asskicking at VAN. their pride will be hurting after being beat so bad and they will come out strong tonight.

i would just bet the over in this game. considering that Fleury is not playing. Penguins will score some goals and give up some goals. should be 4-3 type decision. I think Penguins win as well but the -200 is just insane ML. at these odds you are probably better off with Isles hoping for an upset

don logan

Might dabble with Ottawa +160 at home....I have no clue why everyone here likes Chicago at nearly 2:1. These teams look like they've swapped defenses over last 1-2 weeks. B-hawks can't keep pucks outta the net and Ottawa's shutting down tough teams on the road of all places. Worth a gamble with Ottawa....I think they keep this game close.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

im just hoping the hawks and sens shell the hell outta each other.....

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

You know I'm down with the Isles Don, but I'm liking Chicago-- both in regulation.

don logan

GL guys