whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Line was 5 for a reason. Bookies played us for fools

Can always hope for a miracle 2-2 and get the push

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Freakin Sharks again scoring 2 already in first 10.
    I said 2 games ago I don't like Sharks Unders yet I played last 2.

Tailing small on Canucks U 5.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Luongo with a great save there. Looks to be on his A game.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Wow - nice call on the Under 5.5 - pretty risky, but a lot of my bets are risky with a lot of juice too.
    I just hardly ever buy up to 5.5 (maybe if it's -145 if I lost an Under bet earlier in the day) and settle with a push if it hits 5.

I have noticed the last couple nights that very few games with less than 2 goals in 1st Period...I had 6 games with leans the last 2 days for the 1st Period Under and fortunately only played 1 and it hit.

My Under 5.5 in Calgary wasn't even close - anything with Sharks I'm gonna sit out for a while. I thought this season I'd have better luck with them after they traded Niemi, but still are my worst team to back.

tecmoslayer
    Update your status
    tecmoslayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2003

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I sure wouldn't mess with going against Detroit the way they've shown up on the road. I kind of like this.
    I know it's juicy, but I have Detroit TT (U 2.5) @ -160.
    It could be 1-1 or 2-2 at end of regulation.

I know people here would not do this, but Detroit +2.5 is at just -340...I would play it, but just slightly worried that on a b2b with Kings off a loss could be dangerous if it's like 2-0 or 3-1 late...though I don't see that happening, but would hate to lose with that juice.
    Blues were playing their 3rd game in 4 nights and ended up tying LAK last game.
    I knew I shouldn't have come to SBR to steal a late play. I decided to do a late small parlay on OVER 208 MIA vs GSW with a hockey play, and I chose UNDER 5 goals in the DET vs LA game
    Thanks for the garbage.

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

Quote Originally Posted by tecmoslayer View Post
    I knew I shouldn't have come to SBR to steal a late play. I decided to do a late small parlay on OVER 208 MIA vs GSW with a hockey play, and I chose UNDER 5 goals in the DET vs LA game
    Thanks for the garbage.
    who said anything about Redwings vs Kings Under 5? That was your own interpretation. Don't understand the blame here.

First 12