ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3515

Money line is the only way to bet

So tired of this bs. Pretty large on stl -1.5 and -.5 in regulation chasing last nights broncos -3.5 loss. Blues up 2 with 4 min left and after a late pp blow the puck line and the regulation bet. All season long same shit. Worst was when canes scored on Tampa with 1 second left to blow the puck line....too many ot games, too many 1 goal games, ml is the only way to go but obv not about to Start laying heavy chalk either

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Nearly every team won by 2 tonight. That was the only have that went to OT...

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I'm finding opposite true.
    I have lost 5 straight bets on dogs at +1.5
    Seems a lot of games decided by 2-3 goals.
    Better to play regulation or -1.

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

It's a crazy year so far low totals but you have to pick and choose when you pull the trigger on Reg & PL bets

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by Jones10 View Post
    It's a crazy year so far low totals but you have to pick and choose when you pull the trigger on Reg & PL bets
    So crazy...last Monday (Under Monday I call it) nearly every game goes Over and then on Over Tuesday nearly every game Under.
    Tonight back to high totals...seems Over the way to go lately.
    Just tough to find consistent plays this year.
    Dallas lost tonight so can pretty much bet they win next game or at least send to OT.

RollinDo

One of strangest things I've seen all year was 10 goals in Boston game and just 1 in Calgary...I was expecting 3-2 in Boston and 5-3 in Calgary...how crazy is that??? Boston is lucky to score 3 at home lately and Calgary has been lighting the lamp at home.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Too many explosive periods, never have I seen soo many 4 and 5 goal periods

Also look at how many games with a scoreless 1st period go over (LAK tonight, Car pushed)

3-2 first period in Arizona game, just unreal and scoring average is actually DOWN (5.2 per game vs 5.4+ in years past)

Just seems impossible to predict right now and losing a shit ton in the process...

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Too many explosive periods, never have I seen soo many 4 and 5 goal periods

Also look at how many games with a scoreless 1st period go over (LAK tonight, Car pushed)

3-2 first period in Arizona game, just unreal and scoring average is actually DOWN (5.2 per game vs 5.4+ in years past)

Just seems impossible to predict right now and losing a shit ton in the process...
    Yeah...I think books are cleaning up this year due to unpredictability.
    I wish I had bet Caps every game about 20 games ago.
    If I bet them tomorrow they lose.
    I totally get your point on totals... A lot of scoreless or 1 goal 1st P that end up way Over.
    But them Montreal and FL tonight I would have bet the 1st P Under and possibly game Over, but it was the opposite.

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Ya I agree totally with both of ya

whareouttogetme

I actually only bet overs so it's been good for me lately, especially with managers pulling their goalies when down by 3 now

Sharks, jackets, stars, rangers, flames are usually good for betting the over . habs too. If you think the habs can score a few, expect them to let in a few too. Same with sharks, they can score but usually let in a few.

As for Dallas I love their overs because the offence is red hot and they can pretty much hit the over themselves, and even if they don't, their shitty defence will cash the over for you

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Been playing PL on big juice(150+) Fave's with some success. ML on anything below. At least when they shit the bed, don't lose big juice. Totals a crap shoot. Very frustrating to see the high scoring periods lose the play outright or not cover. Nice when the idiot coach pulls the keeper down 2-3 goals tho

Rich Boy

Things will start settling down as we get later into the season though. Happens every year, Feb/March hockey is under time

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Things will start settling down as we get later into the season though. Happens every year, Feb/March hockey is under time
    I didn't know that...good to know! I've only really followed to past 2 years and didn't notice from month to month.
    I just saw that the last month of season is good to lay low cause back to crazy again until playoffs.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3515

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Nearly every team won by 2 tonight. That was the only have that went to OT...
    Well then I guess bad luck for me. Ive been laying off games for a while too because I've been running bad. Decided that was a good spot with Nashville on b2b and stl rolling at home. Hitchcock needs to go, way too many lacksadaisacal periods like that 3rd and also giving up the SH goal in the first. Only 2 bets I made last night (the regulation was parlayed with lsu-6 which won easily). Then even worse is they dominate ot and Steen puts home the winner.

whareouttogetme

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Well then I guess bad luck for me. Ive been laying off games for a while too because I've been running bad. Decided that was a good spot with Nashville on b2b and stl rolling at home. Hitchcock needs to go, way too many lacksadaisacal periods like that 3rd and also giving up the SH goal in the first. Only 2 bets I made last night (the regulation was parlayed with lsu-6 which won easily). Then even worse is they dominate ot and Steen puts home the winner.
    Yeah there's been lots of nights I bet regulation wins and they all seem to go to OT, but then there's other nights where I bet ML and they win easily in regulation. Just one of those things I think.

But yeah it really sucks when you lose your regulation bet and they win in OT. Especially if it's on a parlay

Rich Boy

Another crazy night of hockey boys

Phi/SJ - scoreless through half the game and still manages to go over
    Buf/Wash - 1-0 late into 2nd goes over
    NYR - 2-1 late in 2nd goes over

How many 4 goal third periods have we seen lately?