RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

You guys gonna waste your time on this today or think about picking winners?
    Just sayin' - y'all need to move on no matter what these petty issues are.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    adios loser see if you can keep word

Desired Terms
    1500 repaid back within 4 months
    60 per week minimum 8-19- 10-5 zero payments made

Hahahahaha that's it? Oh my fkin god what a bunch of losers.
    Thanks guy you just buried yourself, me and try have it sorted loan is getting repaid.

Hahaha that's hilarious I'm done with you chaps think everyone gets the picture here what your trying to do, tell your designated bookies nice try.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    let me guess you are on NY Rangers +4.5 today

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Thanks guy you just buried yourself, me and try have it sorted loan is getting repaid.

Hahaha that's hilarious I'm done with you chaps think everyone gets the picture here what your trying to do, tell your designated bookies nice try.

case and point just a fraud and a lying scumbag

RollinDo

let me guess you are on NY Rangers +4.5 today
    Tell me which book offers that and I'm on it!!!

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Why do you accuse everyone of being bookies or working for bookies? I would absolutely LOVE to have people following your picks if I was a bookie, I would encourage you, not trying to make you go away.

As it is though, you're discrediting the forum and sports bettors overall with your dubious record keeping and Martingale betting sizes.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Ye it's done there's a reason I did not respond to these idiots for months, they twist the truth because they want me out of here not hunna happen, vegan 24/7 follows my every move makes flippers mike look like a puppy, I don't care for constant trolling & manipulation.

I wanted to present facts I have done so, the fact they cannot find 1 person I'm trying to sell picks too proves there a joke, the fact I have paid back a loan to the same guy am continuing to payback (check thread & history) proves they are spin doctors, now they focus on the blip I had notice the change?

No scamming no tout traits, it's the same old people mickeyman,Vegas,holla and a couple of there ghosts, I can shari check into all those ghost accounts made to support there comedy act in my thread.

What's done is done, I'm a lovely fellas try to get along with everyone, but these two give me laughs errday for that I'm grateful.

Adios nutters back to posting winners

P.S check out mickeys NHL thread last year abandon ship, he's a real asset to our community amazing capper we love him so.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Ok Rudy let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say it wasn't your plan from the start to scam your loan, which isn't the case in truth obviously.How do you struggle paying it back? Honestly? Let's say you get a money loan in real life but you can't find work, ok I can see how this would be a struggle to pay back. Sbr gives you 12 points a day for FREE. To say you struggled to pay it back is an absolute joke. You STRUGGLED to pay back a loan at 60 a week when you get 84 just given to you for nothing. Laughable.
    Answer my fukkin question, you can't cause it's true. The only posts you don't answer are the ones that are true. Hilarious what a scamming pussy piece of shit you are.

juicername

Ye it's done there's a reason I did not respond to these idiots for months, they twist the truth because they want me out of here not hunna happen, vegan 24/7 follows my every move makes flippers mike look like a puppy, I don't care for constant trolling & manipulation.

I wanted to present facts I have done so, the fact they cannot find 1 person I'm trying to sell picks too proves there a joke, the fact I have paid back a loan to the same guy am continuing to payback (check thread & history) proves they are spin doctors, now they focus on the blip I had notice the change?

No scamming no tout traits, it's the same old people mickeyman,Vegas,holla and a couple of there ghosts, I can shari check into all those ghost accounts made to support there comedy act in my thread.

What's done is done, I'm a lovely fellas try to get along with everyone, but these two give me laughs errday for that I'm grateful.

P.S check out mickeys NHL thread last year abandon ship, he's a real asset to our community amazing capper we love him so.
    You still have not addressed why you're betting 40 units / play now in your soccer thread while you started out betting 1 unit / play at the beginning. Is there a reason for that?

Vegas39

Answer my fukkin question, you can't cause it's true. The only posts you don't answer are the ones that are true. Hilarious what a scamming pussy piece of shit you are.
    thats a fact, just like he said post one lie and he'd leave. The scamming fukk can't keep his word. His word are like his bets pure bullshit

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    You still have not addressed why you're betting 40 units / play now in your soccer thread while you started out betting 1 unit / play at the beginning. Is there a reason for that?
    Kid tried going tout last year with failed NHL thread , soccer same thing. He isnt even betting. Just a kid living with his mother that has no life

MickeyMan

Check out my nhl thread from last year? That's all you have? And what are you talking about anyway, it was in the +, which is way more than I can say about you Rudy with your abandoned threads. The only reason I started it was because you and your bf rocket were calling me out for talking shit about you without posting my own plays. You see Rudy, winning my REAL bets is way more of a concern to me than posting them for other dudes to see on the internet, but just for your sake I'll keep my thread going all of this year just so you know his much I end up in the black.

MickeyMan

Kid tried going tout last year with failed NHL thread , soccer same thing. He isnt even betting. Just a kid living with his mother that has no life
    If he is over 16 years of age then this is sadder than I initially thought.

MickeyMan

Bump my nhl thread from last year Rudy please

Vegas39

If he is over 16 years of age then this is sadder than I initially thought.

claims he is 26 which is fukkin sad and pathetic. My 9 year old has more maturity, and can cap NHL better than him

juicername

Yeah I obviously know why he's doing it. Trying to Martingale himself up to even, which is easy when not betting real money. Just want to hear him justify it and enlighten his fanboys like RollinDo of what he's doing.

Vegas39

Yeah I obviously know why he's doing it. Trying to Martingale himself up to even, which is easy when not betting real money. Just want to hear him justify it and enlighten his fanboys like RollinDo of what he's doing.
    need a good laugh go look at rollins NHL thread betting +1.5's @ -350

MickeyMan

Please Rudy explain how you can struggle yo pay a 60 point a week loan when you are given 84 a week by sbr. I can't wait to hear this.

Vegas39

Please Rudy explain how you can struggle yo pay a 60 point a week loan when you are given 84 a week by sbr. I can't wait to hear this.

Or better yet fact he is in UK and could spend $20 and have it paid off by purchasing points. Yet wants all of SBR to believe he is betting what he posts

MickeyMan

I love watching Rudy squirm like this. It is amusing how usually he is such a punk bitch that he won't respond because he has absolutely nothing going for him.

But now he's trying to stand up for himself and just making an absolute fool of himself and getting buried over and over and over.

MickeyMan

Or better yet fact he is in UK and could spend $20 and have it paid off by purchasing points. Yet wants all of SBR to believe he is betting what he posts
    Yeah but making 40 unit parlays at +800....yup he's sure fooling us

Vegas39

Yeah but making 40 unit parlays at +800....yup he's sure fooling us
    never a care when its air

juicername

need a good laugh go look at rollins NHL thread betting +1.5's @ -350
    Just checked it and yeah ... but that's really up to him though. Can't fault someone for making picks they believe are the right ones. Trying to scam their records like Rudeboy on the other hand ...

Vegas39

Just checked it and yeah ... but that's really up to him though. Can't fault someone for making picks they believe are the right ones. Trying to scam their records like Rudeboy though ...
    absolutely agree , not my cup of tea betting anything over -150 but see your point. Yes Rude is a liar been well documented. If it wasn't to go tout he is just that starved for attention.

RollinDo

Ruder - you don't have to defend yourself - though I understand your frustration of these wannabe touts trying to get through your skin. Months of tyring to ignore them and be a good sport had to boil up.
    You know I gots yo back - I don't get their intent, but I just shove it under the rug. I couldn't care less what they think of my plays. Just keep doin' your thing - we are the good guys and as long as we know it, that's what counts.

Maybe just maybe the mods are watching and they'll take action and boot these bozo trolls off sbr.
    Last edited by RollinDo; 11-21-15 at 11:59 AM.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Ruder - you don't have to defend yourself - though I understand your frustration of these wannabe touts trying to get through your skin. Months of tyring to ignore them and be a good sport had to boil up.
    You know I gots yo back - I don't get their intent, but I just shove it under the rug. I couldn't care less what they think of my plays. Just keep doin' your thing - we are the good guys and as long as we know it, that's what counts.

Maybe just maybe the mods are watching and they'll take action and boot these bozo trolls off sbr.
    They've been exposed, let's continue killing pucks ma skinna

RollinDo

Just checked it and yeah ... but that's really up to him though. Can't fault someone for making picks they believe are the right ones. Trying to scam their records like Rudeboy on the other hand ...
    Well at least someone gets it - and it has been a decent strategy for me in the past.
    If other people wanna laugh at that and judge - well so be it. I'll make plays and make adjustments if I have to, but I won't stop doing it because of some punks snide remarks every time I post a PL wager.

RollinDo

They've been exposed, let's continue killing pucks ma skinna
    Yeah buddy!
    Screw them anyways - your thread they give no respect to in the least bit...and when you make 1 post on theirs, they have a hissy sissy pissy fit.
    Last edited by RollinDo; 11-21-15 at 12:08 PM.

juicername

You're probably getting caught in the crossfire here, but are you not concerned by the fact that Rudeboy is toying with his records making them completely useless? Anyone can go on cold (and hot) streaks and no one deserves critique for losing, but there's no excuse to alter your records to make yourself look better like he is.

RollinDo

You're probably getting caught in the crossfire here, but are you not concerned by the fact that Rudeboy is toying with his records making them completely useless? Anyone can go on cold (and hot) streaks and no one deserves critique for losing, but there's no excuse to alter your records to make yourself look better like he is.
    Well I'm not denying anything - what's in another sport is over there...but whatever Ruder has posted in nhl I can't see anything he has done wrong and continually gets bashed for months without lashing back. He has been supportive of me and seems like a good guy - so I'll continue backing him.
    As far as altering records? I really have more to be concerned about in life that making sure that degenerate posters on a freakin sports forum are posting accurate records. If that concerns you, that's your choice - but if what you say is true about him in another sport, then you'd better check half of other posters' threads to make sure they're accountable for false records.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Hello caspa

Thanks for posting another lie, you just ended if any creditability you had, everyone knows I calculate and post my record 100% correctly so thanks for twisting because your now labeled #TrollMode.

I can stake what I want on my picks it's non of your concern, I've posted tickets which I doubt you could bet 10% in real life.

I post games on time, and grade correctly so I was just waiting for you to say a proven lie.

Do the calculations and come back to me all my threads everything graded 100%

Now get your fukkin post up and support SBR by becoming pro ya nutta

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Well I'm not denying anything - what's in another sport is over there...but whatever Ruder has posted in nhl I can't see anything he has done wrong and continually gets bashed for months without lashing back. He has been supportive of me and seems like a good guy - so I'll continue backing him.
    As far as altering records? I really have more to be concerned about in life that making sure that degenerate posters on a freakin sports forum are posting accurate records. If that concerns you, that's your choice - but if what you say is true about him in another sport, then you'd better check half of other posters' threads to make sure they're accountable for false records.
    He's employed by 5dimes trying to find anything to make me look bad, no way anyone this sad enough, getting all wet because I make bigger plays holy fuk

Rolla ya pints ready, talk is cheap we're done back to the winners table buddy

juicername

Hello caspa

Thanks for posting another lie, you just ended if any creditability you had, everyone knows I calculate and post my record 100% correctly so thanks for twisting because your now labeled #TrollMode.

I can stake what I want on my picks it's non of your concern, I've posted tickets which I doubt you could bet 10% in real life.

I post games on time, and grade correctly so I was just waiting for you to say a proven lie.

Do the calculations and come back to me all my threads everything graded 100%

Now get your fukkin post up and support SBR by becoming pro ya nutta
    Finally you reply to one of my posts. Perhaps you can answer why you started out betting 1 unit / play in your soccer thread but have raised the bet size to up to 40 units per play now. Have you raised your stakes accordingly in real life?

That's what I mean with toying with your records, I'm sure you have added your wins/losses accordingly to what you have posted, but that does not raise your credability whatsoever. Like I posted earlier, you can post 99 1 unit losers and then post a 1000 unit winner. I hardly think you would do that in real life though, but that's more or less what you're trying to claim you're doing in your soccer thread.

juicername

He's employed by 5Dimes trying to find anything to make me look bad, no way anyone this sad enough, getting all wet because I make bigger plays holy fuk

Rolla ya pints ready, talk is cheap we're done back to the winners table buddy
    If I worked for a sportsbook and did this I would get fired. You're giving out losers and people who tail you would lose their ass off. My concern is outing you to everyone so no one lose money by trying to follow your picks.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

So now your changing the story? Holy fukk this is too easy.

Caspa either I'm posting my record correctly or not please stick with one.

Now telling lies is not good brother I only hope you rectify that mistake.

I've posted proof with ticks, u not much so.

Take care bye say hi to Tony for me bruh.

First 1234 Last