Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

Well here goes

Lot of leans with Ottawa. I'm on the -135 and Ducks at home

Good luck all!!

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Very nice call Razor. Having watched this game I REALLY think Anaheim is clearly the better team. The 3-2 scoreline just doesn't show how dominant Anaheim truly was. The fact that I'd want my money on Giguere over Emery even if the two teams were even doesn't help either. I really think Anaheim wins this series fairly handily....

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Good call Razor.

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28246

like i was telling you guys earlyer in my posts. Statement, intimidation penalties, well deserve penalties by the ducks. Here are a few calls anaheim got called for;
    Scott Niedermayer: 2 Minutes for High-sticking Chris Neil
    Ric Jackman: 2 Minutes for Roughing Mike Comrie
    Ryan Getzlaf: 2 Minutes for Crosschecking Mike Comrie
    Samuel Pahlsson: 2 Minutes for Slashing Daniel Alfredsson

ottawa got called only for a tripping, hooking, interference and only one slashing penaltie.

we see here who is the roughest team and its anaheim.

Both of ottawas goals came in the power play. Just like i said in previous post if anaheim takes to much penalties they will get burned. They did not tonight.

Finally, anaheim contained the Heatley, Spezza, Alfredsson combo to just 2pts.

Altough he just received 20 shots, Gigure kept the puck out fo the net in the last minute of play while anaheim were shorthanded 6 on 4.

Those are ingredients for a stanley cup win for the Ducks of Anaheim my friends.