AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

going with ottawa in game one

plus the odds

betplom where you at, what are you doing???

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    plus the odds

betplom where you at, what are you doing???
    I'm here and I'm reading what everyone has to say.

I like Ottawa a little, but I'm not as confident in this series as I was with the Buffalo series, because I haven't seen enough of the Ducks throughout the year to get a feel for them.

With Buffalo being 85 miles away from me and Ottawa about 200 miles away I saw alot of Ottawa and Buffalo in the regular season and watched how they played early in the playoffs, for me it was a no brainer when it came to that series, Ottawa was unstoppable.

I know the Ducks are a tough physical team, and they could take alot of penalties if the Senators skate the way they can.

I know alot of the "experts" pick Anaheim, but these are the same guys who thought no one could beat Buffalo.

From what I've seen so far Ottawa has been most impressive on the penalty kill and are very aggressive forechecking throughout the game, I wonder how Emery will fare as Giguere is probably a bit better. A hot or cold goalie might be the difference.

I'm with you on game one though , I'm taking Ottawa on the M/L +126 at Matchbook. I've made a nice bit on the Senators this year, changing now would be silly.

Hope this helps.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

Ottawa gets a lead and plays with their heads up their ass every time. Did it against Buffalo several times and got away with it. Not tonight. Real soft goals let in by Emery.

Ottawa in big trouble now. They should have won this game.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Emery could have played better. When the Ducks were down 1-0 it was all Ottawa, once they tied it up they were energized, Anaheim did take too many penalties and when Ottawa was up 2-1 and had a two man advantage they could have finished the Ducks with a pp goal.

This series won't be easy but it's far from over.