fjordo
    fjordo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Parlay thoughts

Tossing a few ideas right now. Any thoughts?

Dallas PL (-209) - Dallas lost in regulation last game, and this season has not followed up a reg loss with another.

Calgary ML (+100) - Road team has won majority of previous games, and Calgary has won 4 of last 5 in Nashville.

Florida ML (+129) - Toronto has lost 4 of last 5 at home vs Florida.

Montreal PL (-164) - As much as I like Washington here, 7 of last 10 between the two have been 1 goal games, and 2 of the 3 that weren't 1 goal games were won by Montreal.

Boston ML (+104) - 9 and 1 last 10 vs Ottawa, plus this time no Spezza or Alfredsson

Pittsburgh PL (+156) - Too good a team to keep off the scoreboard, and out of the win column for long. 8-1-0-1 last 10 vs Atlanta, 4 coming by at least 2 goal margins.

Chicago PL (+124) - Chicago is 2-6 its last 8 games at home against Minnesota. This year, only one meating so far, Chicago by 2. Minny is a bad road team, and I see this 6-4 Minnesota record last 10 against Chicago evening out.

Edmonton ML (+100) - Phoenix has lost their last 5 trips to Edmonton, and are a much better team at home than on the road.

Vancouver PL (+154) - Can you believe Columbus is 7-3 their last 10 against Vancouver? Neither can I, and the 3 Vancouver wins are all by more than 1 goal.

Any ideas on which to play together?

hush-hush
    hush-hush's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd parlay Canucks, Hawks and Pens each with ML. But I should better stay away from any parlay tonite.

GL!

mikhop
    mikhop's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Edmonton game is a scary one too. The #'s say the oilers should be the pick here but, they have a ton of injuries and I wonder if Quinn has lost the team??? His "Old School" mentality may not be working for the younger Oiler's.
    Just my 2 cents.

BOL Tonight!

PROPICKNICK
    PROPICKNICK's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are right, quinn has lost them

hush-hush
    hush-hush's Avatar Become A Pro!

As for the Oilers I really like the over, thanks Nick.

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

I like Fla & Mtl....

POD Squad
    POD Squad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zadyman..I agree wit ur picks..gl
    go montreal and fla

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Panthers and Hawks ML.

Fairthorne66
    Fairthorne66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great value in the Bruins/Flames parlay tonight....hit it up fellas!