Chihawk
    Chihawk's Avatar Become A Pro!

rags/pens

pens

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Feel like betting pens to win series now is a good bet, remember what happened last year when pens had 3-1 lead against the rangers and nobody believed in the rags.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by FlaxMartin View Post
    Feel like betting pens to win series now is a good bet, remember what happened last year when pens had 3-1 lead against the rangers and nobody believed in the rags.
    ummmmmm completely different situations. Do you not remember the rags having 4 games in 5 nights????????? that's the only reason they were down, you really just like throwing away money taking bets that have no shot of hitting, this series is over.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    ummmmmm completely different situations. Do you not remember the rags having 4 games in 5 nights????????? that's the only reason they were down, you really just like throwing away money taking bets that have no shot of hitting, this series is over.
    Thats also what people said one year ago..
    Plus I really really hate the pens, if I bet them for a small amount they will lose next game and go down in 5.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by FlaxMartin View Post
    Thats also what people said one year ago..
    Plus I really really hate the pens, if I bet them for a small amount they will lose next game and go down in 5.
    shocker they lost, told you series was over, but that was common sense