Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Predators Got What They Deserved

I'm a Predators season ticket holder, but I believe they are getting what they deserve right now because of their playoff ticket selling practices. They have done everything they can to block Blackhawks fans from buying tickets, but by doing that, they've made it difficult for Predators fans. They won't allow us to print our tickets until game day to try and keep locals from selling them to the Blackhawks fans. As a season ticket holder, I'm allowed to get tickets, but I have to buy them for every playoff game. This becomes a pain in the ass when I can't make a game because I can't get the tickets to anyone until game day. I don't believe I should even be responsible for every game. Anyway, is this normal practice for anyone else's local teams?

As far as I 'm concerned, they can lose on Thursday so this madness can end.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I think Seattle did that few years back with NFK tickets vs Niners. Wouldn't sell to anyone from California

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Yeah that's pretty spiteful of the Predators to block visiting fans from coming to support their team.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah that's pretty spiteful of the Predators to block visiting fans from coming to support their team.

Is this because you are a Chicago fan

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Why would a Predators fan want to sell his tickets to a Blackhawks fan, even if it is to make a profit?

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

How does one "prove" he's a predators fan..?

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

No, the Preds and their fans are getting what they deserve because they acted like they had actually accomplished something significant by beating Crawford in game 2. I've never seen a more embarrassing display of "fandom" in my life with their cat calls on Crawford at the end of the game. Did they really think it was that big of a deal to beat Corey Crawford, one of the worst 3 keepers in the league? Wake up.. everyone does it!

And this came immediately after they blew a 3-0 lead in Game 1 to choke that game in epic fashion. Seriously, who are these moronic fans?

The Preds have been humiliated by Scott Darling (LMFAO!) and are done. And Rinne is pure dog shit. What an embarrassing franchise.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Is this because you are a Chicago fan
    Perhaps

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

sounds like someone is mad that he cant sell all his tickets to other teams fans like hes probably been doing all season. So their practice is working im glad

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

A few years ago in San Diego the only way to get tickets to the Chargers/Raiders game was to buy a package of tickets to 4 different Chargers games.

They thought that would keep the vato Raiders fans away. It didn't work, the cholos still showed up in droves.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

All those Vatos are union tradesmen.... They can easily afford all that shit puto!!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    All those Vatos are union tradesmen.... They can easily afford all that shit puto!!
    Mayan, I'm not hating. The Raiders/Chargers games are fun to go to. You get to watch a football game, a handful of fights and if you are lucky a stabbing or two.

It wouldn't be the same without the Raider fans there.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    sounds like someone is mad that he cant sell all his tickets to other teams fans like hes probably been doing all season. So their practice is working im glad
    Actually, I've gone to the majority of games. Any game I didn't go to, I either gave the tickets away, or sold them at face value. I just think I should have the option to apply for whatever games I can go to, instead of having to commit to every game. If there were a Game 7, its going to be a pain in the ass because I have to work that night. Had a hard enough time finding someone to pay face value for my tickets tonight.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    No, the Preds and their fans are getting what they deserve because they acted like they had actually accomplished something significant by beating Crawford in game 2. I've never seen a more embarrassing display of "fandom" in my life with their cat calls on Crawford at the end of the game. Did they really think it was that big of a deal to beat Corey Crawford, one of the worst 3 keepers in the league? Wake up.. everyone does it!

And this came immediately after they blew a 3-0 lead in Game 1 to choke that game in epic fashion. Seriously, who are these moronic fans?

The Preds have been humiliated by Scott Darling (LMFAO!) and are done. And Rinne is pure dog shit. What an embarrassing franchise.
    Darling is shit and so are the Hawks. ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

Odd way of NSH handling their ticket situation. I read elsewhere that in order to purchase tickets you may have to present the original CC they were bought on. Pretty lame, but I guess that's the plan with NSH being such a high demand destination for away team fans.

Oh, and I'll be looking for tickets next year for a game Mr KLC.