Hey all,

So I placed a for-fun bet on Magnatogorsk of the KHL. The bet was -113 moneyline regulation.

The game finished 2-1 in a SO (Mag won). The wager was graded as a LOSS. I was surprised, since it was a ML regulation bet, and hence should have been a PUSH. Pinnacle normally offers the -1/2 for a win in regulation, as in the NHL.

When I contacted customer support they initially said that the bet was regulation, which is why I lost. I countered that any ML bet in hockey in regulation is a push if teams are tied after 60 minutes. I mentioned that no draw option was available.

Customer support then countered saying

"Dear Client,
If there is a draw option offered and the result is a draw, all wagers placed on either side will be graded as a loss.
Kind regards,
Customer Service Department
Pinnacle Sports"

Honestly, I don't recall there being a draw option. And, EVEN IF THERE WAS, a ML bet should have pushed. Otherwise, it's not consistent with all of Pinnacle's other hockey bets.

Any advice? Is this worth filing a dispute or am I in the wrong here??? Does anyone remember if Pinnacle offers draw options in the KHL?

Thx