don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don Logan Sips Rum on Ice, Bets Canucks/Coyotes

Vancouver/Phoenix UNDER 5 +125

Books really juicing Phoenix "unders" heavy nowadays so I generally stay away, but I like the plus money side of this total play. First meeting of the season between these teams, and if Luongo and the Russian play to form it's gonna be difficult to score goals in this game...

don logan

oops, looks like the Russian is out tonite for Phoenix. Still gonna bet it...

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

cecil127 sips cpt and coke and is heading to the reading royals(echl affiliate to the maple leafs) game tonight for his shot at a trip to the winter classic.

gl!

don logan

major brag that is

Black92Si
    FREE MY SBR BOOK STATUS
    Black92Si's Avatar Become A Pro!

how do you feel about the wild and ducks tonight Mr. Logan

don logan

Just looking at the way these teams have played all season, I think Wild/Ducks game boils down to whether Wild can score on Ducks. Minny's offense is inconsistent and so is Ducks goaltending. That said, looks like oddsmakers have been consistent in pricing this matchup so far this year, basically home team is -130ish and under 5.5 -120ish. Looks priced about right to me, I ain't touchin it.

Black92Si
    FREE MY SBR BOOK STATUS
    Black92Si's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for your break down. Also having issues picking a winner in the the phx game tonight. I like the way phx plays at home but not so much against van. Your thoughts on this and perhaps columbus winning tonight with the gaining of 2 top caps players. Thanks again Don.

don logan

Phoenix/Vancouver should be a great game between two very good teams, but oddsmakers aren't giving bargain basement prices with Phoenix anymore. I think Coyotes went from +200 at San Jose weeks ago to +165 or so at San Jose the other nite. I guess I'd bet small on Phoenix tonite if someone put a gun to my head. I don't think the Russian is starting in net tonite for the Coyotes, so maybe price will get better before the puck drops.

Columbus/Islanders are just 2 bad teams the way I see it. One team can't score and the other surprisingly can't keep pucks outta their own net. Total crapshoot imo, this could easily range from 2-1 type game to 6-5 type game. Tough teams to predict. I didn't know about the players you're talking about, but that might hurt odds a bit on Columbus. Passing on that game myself...GL with your action