Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Anyone like Anahiem and Edmonton tonight?

Both are dogs.I think anahiem is good value even though there playing back to back LA Kings are letting in like 4-5 goals a game there in a real slump and there playing the best team in the NHL right now.Also i think edmonton at +180 vs Florida is a must play game.No way any team should be that much of a dog vs Florida

Emf66
    Emf66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Both are dogs.I think anahiem is good value even though there playing back to back LA Kings are letting in like 4-5 goals a game there in a real slump and there playing the best team in the NHL right now.Also i think edmonton at +180 vs Florida is a must play game.No way any team should be that much of a dog vs Florida
    Florida is absolutely no push over, Ive watched a number of their games and they are tough with a hot goalminder Luongo. 6-1-3 over their last ten games so I would be rolling with laughter to much!
    So to answer your question I dont like Edmonto though they played well against the Bolts

Emf66

Ducks play is better imo, Kings are still tough regardless however they seem to be messing with their goaltending – Jones started last 2 – though I dont know why. Im considering hitting the Ducks hard tonight but Im going to watch the last Kings game first BOL

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

yeah ok ill lay off Florida.Im also thinking SanJose ML but i dont like playing NHL Favorites when there thay juiced.I may parlay Detroit and Sanjose or just take a shot on Ducks ML for 200

Emf66

yeah ok ill lay off Florida.Im also thinking SanJose ML but i dont like playing NHL Favorites when there thay juiced.I may parlay Detroit and Sanjose or just take a shot on Ducks ML for 200

San Jose lines are always 15 to 20 beyond what they should be – compare a few games and you will see it clearly – no idea why as they are inconsistent beyond belief, This line action is not just this year but previous. Im always careful playing them – they play better against good competition and terrible against the poor – see this years bombs for support lol – I might do a little with them today but I would not use them as a backend support parlay play but rather a frontend so they dont fuxk it up from the jump. Detroit has similar issues actually line always inflated,

Emf66

Pekka is out but the Preds are the toughest team prior to him going down. They beat the Caps last night who have been playing very well too, its a difficult call. Careful thinking Detroit had a good win the Blues last time either they had 3 shots by the end of period two then strangely came alive and managed to go 2 up, watch the game and see. Its not an easy card today due to matchups/odds. Hope that helps!

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

yeah i dont see anything that screams easy win.Yesterday i played Pittsburg Ml and lost then i went tilt and went all in on Anahiem i may lay off or just bet Anahiem and Edmonton for a little bit just to have some action but i think your right its take it easy night or just lay off totally if you find an angle let me know ill play it.

Emf66

yeah i dont see anything that screams easy win.Yesterday i played Pittsburg Ml and lost then i went tilt and went all in on Anahiem i may lay off or just bet Anahiem and Edmonton for a little bit just to have some action but i think your right its take it easy night or just lay off totally if you find an angle let me know ill play it.
    I would suggest looking at reverse puckline parlays when reviewing your bets, put together two front end games with a backend you can hedge when the first two hit. Gives you comfort on your risk and the ability to adjust your final game bet to a standard ML if one of the first two miss. Using the reverse opens up a lot more ops to look at. I do a lot every day and it works perfectly. All the best