RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Why are Pens just -145 today?

Is there something I don't know - player injured for Pens?
    Boston has played poorly on the road - Pens play well usually after a loss, Pens at home, Fleury in net.

I'm either going with ML or -1...don't see Boston winning this one the way they've played lately and Rask's inconsistency on the road.

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

You are right, they should be closer to -110.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
    You are right, they should be closer to -110.
    Any insight? I'm trying to figure this line out...they are usually heavy faves at home...and vs an overrated Bruins team, thought it would be like -155...down to -130 now...think I'll hit it now.

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Any insight? I'm trying to figure this line out...they are usually heavy faves at home...and vs an overrated Bruins team, thought it would be like -155...down to -130 now...think I'll hit it now.
    Penguins are still dealing with injuries/mumps that's why they are struggling a bit as well lately. Fleury is solid but their defensive end is not as it should be without 2 of the top 4 defensemen. Raask is also somewhat a bad luck charm for them as they never scored more than 3 goals on him (at least in the last 2 seasons, wouldn't know if they faced him before that). If you will check the history of mutual matches, you will see these two teams are always playing close matches so the last time Penguins have won in a confident way by more than a goal it was more than 2 years ago. Bruins are a mess at the moment but so are Penguins. I think Pittsburgh takes the victory tonight but they shouldn't be so favored. More value in Boston...

RollinDo

Penguins are still dealing with injuries/mumps that's why they are struggling a bit as well lately. Fleury is solid but their defensive end is not as it should be without 2 of the top 4 defensemen. Raask is also somewhat a bad luck charm for them as they never scored more than 3 goals on him (at least in the last 2 seasons, wouldn't know if they faced him before that). If you will check the history of mutual matches, you will see these two teams are always playing close matches so the last time Penguins have won in a confident way by more than a goal it was more than 2 years ago. Bruins are a mess at the moment but so are Penguins. I think Pittsburgh takes the victory tonight but they shouldn't be so favored. More value in Boston...
    Thanks man for all that...will tread lightly.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Not that it is probably moving the line, but Bruins have new CEO(Son of Jacobs) and he is grumbling that he is not happy and everyone will be evaluated/changes coming. Bruins should be pretty fired up for this and as noted Pens not exactly on fire. Going to watch live and maybe make a play.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Tough loss.

ZdenoK

There you have it, value wins. But refs waved off a good goal for Pens and GWG was scored with a high stick. This is turning into a bush league.

RollinDo

There you have it, value wins. But refs waved off a good goal for Pens and GWG was scored with a high stick. This is turning into a bush league.
    No way man...I desperately needed something good to happen.
    A 3-2 Pens win would have done wonders.

RollinDo

Come on Rangers...get the freakin puck past this guy!