Pro_Gambler11
    Pro_Gambler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Sat 12/27/14 Hockey Plays

Hey guys. Been having some success recently and figured I am gonna start posting my plays again to help the people here. I have been having issues with the other forum and this forum is much friendlier! Since I hope that my threads will generate some good hockey discussions, I'm gonna start a new one for every game day.

Not a lot of people know me on here, I've been a professional gambler my whole adult life. During the vast majority of that time my focus was on poker but I recently switched it to hockey betting and I have high inspirations My hockey picks are mostly based on advanced statistics models, especially for overs and unders, but I also watch a whole lot of hockey and most of my non-total plays are heavily influenced by my feel for the games.

I am also in the process of building a model for the NHL right now based on advanced stats, I have a team of stats geeks and programming genius working on this. This makes for a good mix. Once the model is solid and backtested I will let you guys know.

5 picks for today. All plays will be 1 base unit, otherwise noted.

Boston Bruins ML -130
    Chicago Blackhawks ML -156
    Detroit/Ottawa O5 -125
    Anaheim/Arizona U5.5 -110
    Switzerland +0.5 -104

Also looking to play Nashville against Philly in Lavy's first game against the team that fired him, but a -190 line on that one is high chalk against a hot Flyers team. I expect that line to go down during the day and I might add a play on this game. I thought about playing Nashville to win in regulation but they mostly play close games so that could be risky. One thing I know is that the Preds are gonna be ready for that one. Any opinions appreciated.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Good luck

Pro_Gambler11
    Pro_Gambler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Add

NYI/Buffalo U5.5 -122
    Edmonton Oilers ML +175