Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Devils tonight?

I know they haven't been impressive, but typically they play well in these spots. I think +155 is tempting.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel there is great value for NJ in this game, and I'll be playing the Devils tonight +155 Slew.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brodeur is going to have to steal it, and we all know he can. I just don't see any other way NJ can win, because Ottawa's skaters are so superior. But good luck gentlemen.

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I feel there is great value for NJ in this game, and I'll be playing the Devils tonight +155 Slew.
    Danny boy...you were true to you word on going big on NJ if they lost game 3.
    I took them at +.05 reg +102...im going with my theory that NJ with Brodeur always keeps it close. The thing that worries me (it is why i didn't take the straight up win at +157) is that so far the big line for ottawa hasnt been shut down by maddens line and in fact seem quite dangerous...overall ottawa has outplayed NJ. Im waiting for NJ to show me that they can skate with ottawa...otherwise its starting to look like Ottawa is for real this year.

bigboydan

Not a good start for the Devils tonight. There already down 1-0.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Waiting to unload on Ottawa when they play Buffalo.

Yes, they are for real this year. Been watching them for quite a while and it will be NO surprise to see them beat the Sabres.

Devils cannot beat this team.

Not sure about other teams / series in this years playoffs, as I've isolated on the Senators as my pick and will ride them all the way.

I made this statement BEFORE the playoffs started and still believe in the Senators.
    As a fan of their biggest rival, the Leafs, I hate to be right about this team, they have a big shot this year.
    Last edited by betplom; 05-02-07 at 07:26 PM.

bigboydan

The Sens are really looking sharp in the playoffs this year. Maybe they just might actually get over the hump this year if they keep up there mental toughness.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Yes, I think NJ was a good play, but Ottawa is clearly better. They could easily have swept this series.

Wonder if Lou Lamarello will fire himself?