Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Seaweed's Daily Wagers

I have made this thread to post my daily wagers and share it with my supporters in hopes of sharing the remarkable success I have been having with everyone.

Friday:

Blackhawks/Capitals OVER 5.5 @+100
    1 Unit

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Didn't you leave sbr for good?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Didn't you leave sbr for good?
    I am back
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Let's Go Rangers

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I am back

what happened to our man to man bet that YOU came up with and that I won fare and square

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

And still a fukking piss ant...fukk off

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    what happened to our man to man bet that YOU came up with and that I won fare and square
    I made a video showing I am a real person. That should be enough to satisfy people, and was the nucleus of the whole reason behind making a video. To prove that we are real posters. Seeing my facial features is unnecessary, and seeing grown men whine over it is embarassing. You made a video and I made a video. We are validated posters. That's all that matters. Carry on and focus on making money.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I made a video showing I am a real person. That should be enough to satisfy people, and was the nucleus of the whole reason behind making a video. To prove that we are real posters. Seeing my facial features is unnecessary, and seeing grown men whine over it is embarassing. You made a video and I made a video. We are validated posters. That's all that matters. Carry on and focus on making money.
    that's not enough and that was not our agreement
    no one doubt it that you were a real person
    you were suppose to comeback here ONLY if you showed your face in the vid - just like I did

And speaking of whining - Shari told me that you cried like a little bitch to her for over two months asking her to let you back in.
    You said you have burns on your face and that's why you cannot show your face in the vid...Did you really think that anyone would believe in that yet another fairytale story of yours?

What happened to the hot guy who gets dates all the time?

Well, I couldn't believe but Russian Rocket proved me and others wrong with the video proving it to be him. Honestly, I didn't think he was who he claimed to be so I was wrong. He won the bet fair and square so this is my last post at SBR. The funny thing is I couldn't care less. All this was done for entertainment and I decided my time had come and passed at the end of this summer. I don't regret any of it. Many of you have questioned many of my stories and have become upset at me over time. My goal here at SBR was to bring laughter and entertainment for those to take their minds of gambling a bit, and to escape reality with a little fun. Never took anything seriously and just gambled with a light heart. Life is not fun when we take it too seriously. I made many threads strictly to generate laughs for myself and others who understood what I was doing and who didn't take things so seriously. It was funny sitting back and watching people respond, and especially those who got upset as if everything I wrote was real. For example, me not being able to count units, and me pretending like I know how to but continuously making mistakes and seeing people get upset and calling me names. Or the countless threads that i made. Some will say why waste your time? But I wasn't. I was a small time bettor who used SBR on my free time. I'm 27 years old. I have a full time job. I have a University degree. I am handsome. I get dates. I have a beautiful girlfriend. I own a honda civic. I am living my life like everybody else but also having fun. It's who I am. I am sorry to all those who I have offended. It is my only regret If i made anyone really upset to those who took me seriously. Anyways, I wish you all a good life and I hope all of you do well in it. It is time to move on to more important things in life and for me to grow up I guess. I had a god run. God bless. P.S whoever believed that video to be true LOL hilarious. I hope you guys don't take JJ seriously too here all the time. I am a good person and I forgive you all. God bless.

Seaweed, 2008-2014.

You're nothing but a little fukking bitch, who can't keep his word and that applies to everything you do in life. You were brought into this planet for two purposes - attention whoring and lying...that's all you know how to do well.

Enjoy your stay here - it's gonna be a fun ride.....not sure how long you'd last here though...
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 11-07-14 at 08:25 AM.

Seaweed
    Update your status

that's not enough and that was not our agreement
    no one doubt it that you were a real person
    you were suppose to comeback here ONLY if you showed your face in the vid - just like I did

And speaking of whining - Shari told me that you cried like a little bitch to her for over two months asking her to let you back in.
    You said you have burns on your face and that's why you cannot show your face in the vid...Did you really think that anyone would believe in that yet another fairytale of yours?

What happened to the hot guy who gets dates all the time?

You're nothing but a little fukking bitch who can't keep his word and that applies to everything you do in life.
    Enjoy your stay here - it's gonna be a fun ride.....not sure how long you'd last here though...
    I asked Shari if I can post a video to come back and I did. I did what you did and identified myself on camera. Seeing my face is not important and irrelevant. It's about confirming that we are not aliases, that we are real people. We did that. Beauty is not only external, but internal as well. Don't be so shallow now. I know you have been struggling in handicapping recently and I know it is not easy when you are losing a lot. I have been there but I have gotten myself out. Good luck.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I asked Shari if I can post a video to come back and I did. I did what you did and identified myself on camera. Seeing my face is not important and irrelevant. It's about confirming that we are not aliases, that we are real people. We did that. Beauty is not only external, but internal as well. Don't be so shallow now. I know you have been struggling in handicapping recently and I know it is not easy when you are losing a lot. I have been there but I have gotten myself out. Good luck.
    What a broke ass bitch like you can know about my handicapping or anyone's handicapping in here for that matter? The little hockey thread that I got going covers a small portion what I do with my wagering through the day.

And if seeing your face is not important and we're only confirming that we're not aliases, then why did you ask to see my face on multiple occasions? Why your cuntt face created thread after thread here screaming and yelling that I was fake and I needed a prove that I am who I said I was?

You said it yourself that if I do that - you're gone for good.

Why did you come back? Who the fukk needs you here?

Seaweed
    Update your status

What a broke ass bitch like you can know about my handicapping or anyone's handicapping in here for that matter? The little hockey thread that I got going covers a small portion what I do with my wagering through the day.

And if seeing your face is not important and we're only confirming that we're not aliases, then why did you ask to see my face on multiple occasions? Why your cuntt face created thread after thread here screaming and yelling that I was fake and I needed a prove that I am who I said I was?

You said it yourself that if I do that - you're gone for good.

Why did you come back? Who the fukk needs you here?
    You have already shown your face on here on multiple occasions so of course it was easier for you to show your face on camera. The reason you did it was to prove that you are indeed the same person as the pictures that were posted. However, me going on camera is a completely different thing. I went on to prove that I am real and not an alias. I have never posted a picture so it wouldn't mean anything.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I'm speechless...how the fukk did you survive for all these 27 years going through life like this?
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 11-07-14 at 06:41 AM.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Focus on betting. If you do not like me, don't come in this thread and I won't come in yours. It's simple. If you want to come in here and talk betting do so, otherwise you are wasting your time.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

I got the pic mystery resolved

Attachment 74945

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Embarrassing and for what? So you can post your losers.....

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Focus on betting. If you do not like me, don't come in this thread and I won't come in yours. It's simple. If you want to come in here and talking betting do so, otherwise you are wasting your time.
    your thread will never be just about betting...myself and others will be hammering your weak lying sorry clown face every single time you post something here

get used to it

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Seaweed
    Update your status

your thread will never be just about betting...myself and others will be hammering your weak lying sorry clown face every single time you post something here

get used to it
    If you're going to continue talking in that tone I am going to be forced to ignore you.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Yesterday Rocket said he is leaving, today he says he is going to hammer me. See? people DO change their minds.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

bitch how could I leave after seeing how you crawled back in here on all fours?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

Attachment 74945
    bro there is nothing wrong with this bitch's face...trust me
    he's just a pathological lair and a story teller with zero self respect

...but we already knew it

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Best thing about this thread, besides the fact that it will be dead tomorrow, is that not one person will talk betting in it.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Best thing about this thread, besides the fact that it will be dead tomorrow, is that not one person will talk betting in it.
    exactly

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I asked Shari if I can post a video to come back and I did.
    ...and why in the world would you ask Shari about coming back here if you made a bet with me? What Shari has to do with anything here?

bitch do you always make bets with someone and than try to find an unrelated 3rd party person to break up that bet for you?

is that how it works in your neck of the woods?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

I am back
    Fukking monkey clown

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why do guys start 75 threads saying it is the picks thread

Not many can do what Rocket, Corbin and a few others do daily

TRACK and ACCOUNTABILITY

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why do guys start 75 threads saying it is the picks thread

Not many can do what Rocket, Corbin and a few others do daily

TRACK and ACCOUNTABILITY
    it's all about attention whoring coach
    that's what this guy is known here for

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14320

We will make $$$$ fading him. Shhhhh

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Attachment 74945

Weeder and Zelda would make a great team....both got the Rocky Dennis look lol

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14320

19994315-1 11/6/2014
    12:00 PM Internet 500/500 Money Line
    Hockey - 65 Toronto Maple Leafs +100 for Game Toronto Maple Leafs: 3
    Colorado Avalanche: 4 -500 -500
    19994315-2 11/6/2014
    12:00 PM Internet 500/575 Money Line
    Hockey - 67 Vancouver Canucks +115 for Game Vancouver Canucks: 3
    San Jose Sharks: 2 575 75

Coffee money made yesterday.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Burial alert in here

Him being back makes you realise how good it's been the last couple months without him. It's a shame we'll never get rid of him for good.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Burial alert in here

Him being back makes you realise how good it's been the last couple months without him. It's a shame we'll never get rid of him for good.

sharp post from Seto as always
    Points Awarded:

Seto gave Russian Rocket 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

weeder Glad you are back because I only had lakerboy and twizzler to fade. Now I have one more to decide if their pick is bogus! But you did run your deeeck sucker to rocket and didn't live up to you promise. As much as you stalked him; I can understand how he is pissed.

Nut_Flopper
    Nut_Flopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8840

Seaweed I don't post much but have been around the forums a long long time. I have read your nonsense for years at Covers and now here. I thought you were amusing at times and other times an idiot where you missed the mark with your trolling. However, figured you were just a strange but ok guy with too much time on his hands that added a little levity to the forums.

Now you are a welching douche bag who does not honor his bets i.e. the worst kind of b!tch. All the bull sh!t excuses and fuckery you made in this thread show your true vaginal colors. May all your wagers be losers and bottomdad have a scorching case of herpes you worthless fukking kunt.

Also SBR is copping out letting you back like this. Their credibility was not that stellar in recent years but in my eyes it has taken another huge hit with this bullsh!it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and muldoon

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I made a video showing I am a real person. That should be enough to satisfy people, and was the nucleus of the whole reason behind making a video. .
    Who gives a sh_t if you made a video. Your deal was, if RR made a video - you'd leave. Nothing about who made the video first, or how long you had to reply.

You said the following.

Or are you a phony and a fake?

Post one video talking in it identifying yourself, or a picture holding a sign that says Russian Rocket from SBR and I will leave SBR FOREVER. C'mon big guy, you want me gone so step up to the plate you phony. This shouldn't be a problem since you have claimed to posted videos and pictures before, although you did not identify yourself in them or mention SBR in them. So since you already claim to put yourself out there and you aren't shy, this shouldn't be a problem...unless you are pretending to be someone you are not, like a phony would.

Will you back out? Are you a fake? Your response will prove it.
    You had your bluff called. Your response is to say you didn't actually make the bet?

1234 ... Last