CarolinaRugby
    CarolinaRugby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 696

NHL Tuesday CAR/CBJ O 5.5

Anyone else like Car/CBJ on the over 5.5 today at +110

I like the value considering Mcilhenny could let in 5 on his own, the Canes have been scoring the last couple games and its been without Staal or Skinner.

Ward is starting for Carolina, hes been hot the last 2 (at home) but was horrible before that, and I like the idea of Columbus getting at least 2 at home, banged up or not.

DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew
    DocterDrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Canes ML is the play

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

#5 and #7 worst GAA
    But can they score?

CarolinaRugby

Quote Originally Posted by DocterDrew View Post
    Canes ML is the play

I don't think the ML Canes is a bad play, but in a coin flip game I don't see a lot of vale in +115.

CBJ have lost 5 straight, at home against the NHL's second worst team to date sounds like a time to break that streak.

I think Carolina healthy is better than they started but still, these last 2 wins they scored goals, but it wasn't Staal and Skinner, thoe two have been quiet.

Carolina is 0-5-1 on the road, I'm not willing to jump on the Cam Ward Bandwagon after 2 home wins where Carolina always plays well.

Not to mention even with injuries, Foligno and Johansen can jump off any game, and that Gibbons kid had 2 assists in hi first game called up

DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRugby View Post
    I don't think the ML Canes is a bad play, but in a coin flip game I don't see a lot of vale in +115.

CBJ have lost 5 straight, at home against the NHL's second worst team to date sounds like a time to break that streak.

I think Carolina healthy is better than they started but still, these last 2 wins they scored goals, but it wasn't Staal and Skinner, thoe two have been quiet.

Carolina is 0-5-1 on the road, I'm not willing to jump on the Cam Ward Bandwagon after 2 home wins where Carolina always plays well.

Not to mention even with injuries, Foligno and Johansen can jump off any game, and that Gibbons kid had 2 assists in hi first game called up
    Taking Canes in Regulaion gives the value IMO you have to get that extra +60-+70.
    i think regulation bets have a lot more value now that books have caught up with the draws, value use to be on draws and I benefited the last few season where I use to round robin 4 or 5 draws and had a few HUGE wins. now books are caught up and value is in regulation

Playoff_Beard
    Playoff_Beard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 510

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRugby View Post
    Anyone else like Car/CBJ on the over 5.5 today at +110

I like the value considering Mcilhenny could let in 5 on his own, the Canes have been scoring the last couple games and its been without Staal or Skinner.

Ward is starting for Carolina, hes been hot the last 2 (at home) but was horrible before that, and I like the idea of Columbus getting at least 2 at home, banged up or not.
    This will be Wards third game in four days as well. I agree with all your points and I took the game last night when it opened at O/U 5. Still think 5.5 is a great bet at +110.

Good luck friend

DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew

Looking good so far

CarolinaRugby

A win both ways! Thank god for empty nets. And as a Sabres fan, any Carolina win is great for our Connor McDavid push!