mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4500

Can someone explain this SJS line??

SJS opened at -340 and BUF at +297 at Pinny

I know that BUF is not a very good team and deserve to be a big dog. But why is SJS @ -340. SJS has lost three in a row (NYR, BOS and CBJ). BUF lost 4 in a row (FLA, BOS, ANA, LOS). Both teams are desperate for a win. BUF against ANA, ANA was -290, against LOS, LOS was -292. Now SJS is -340. To me, both ANA and LOS are better than SJS at this point. I know it is hard to win in the Sharks tank, but BUF won at the tank the last four visits at SJS. I am tempting to take BUF PL and may be even the ML. Any thoughts??

DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew
    DocterDrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Sabres are horrible but your getting +300 on Stalock having a bad game sabres goaltending has been acceptable so this game comes down to the sharks defence. Games a no play for me, but I am taking sharks at around even money 1st period ML.

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Quote Originally Posted by DocterDrew View Post
    Sabres are horrible but your getting +300 on Stalock having a bad game sabres goaltending has been acceptable so this game comes down to the sharks defence. Games a no play for me, but I am taking sharks at around even money 1st period ML.

ML??? i see PL for the 1st at -115 this thats what u meant...ML is around -290

xelemental
    xelemental's Avatar Become A Pro!

He said he's taking 1st period only.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

take buffalo...

torontoparlay
    torontoparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Sj +1.5

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Quote Originally Posted by xelemental View Post
    He said he's taking 1st period only.

Yea i know only PL are the sharks close to even money...ML their -290...like i said its gotta be PL

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

-0.5 1st period Is wat he meant

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Buffalo has nothing going for them yet with that native Coach. Sj should be one of the toughest teams in the league for a team like Buffalo the way I see it, a full powerhouse, all strong ranged shooters and extremely good on the forecheck to regain puck control. If Sj doesn't win in regulation then Buffalo just deserved a win since they are still a professional team, take Sj in regulation.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

buffalo is the same as an ahl team. thats all you need to know

DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew
    DocterDrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Quote Originally Posted by Jones10 View Post
    ML??? i see PL for the 1st at -115 this thats what u meant...ML is around -290
    Yes meant the PL my apologize. The ML give you a push if its a draw.

Either option your not losing money

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4500

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    SJS opened at -340 and BUF at +297 at Pinny

I know that BUF is not a very good team and deserve to be a big dog. But why is SJS @ -340. SJS has lost three in a row (NYR, BOS and CBJ). BUF lost 4 in a row (FLA, BOS, ANA, LOS). Both teams are desperate for a win. BUF against ANA, ANA was -290, against LOS, LOS was -292. Now SJS is -340. To me, both ANA and LOS are better than SJS at this point. I know it is hard to win in the Sharks tank, but BUF won at the tank the last four visits at SJS. I am tempting to take BUF PL and may be even the ML. Any thoughts??
    As I said, I thought the line was weird. Took BUF PL and a little on the ML.