frankrom
    frankrom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Saturday Picks... ANYONE else feeling these??? read

Islanders on the ML vs Dallas....

-Dallas is in a back to back and played a tight hard game yesterday vs NJ, Lindback will be in net (he's decent but still). Islanders have an extra day at rest and are at home... anyone else see them coming out firing on all cylinders?

Wild on the ML vs Tampa...

-Tampa also in back to back, they shit the bed in their back to back vs Edmonton, and that was edmonton, they were slow and flat footed, plus they are plagued with injuries and even got a few more injuries last night, Connolly and Brown. They are playing one of the freshest teams left in the NHL, the Wild with only 5 games played on the season so far! Further despite wild being 3-2 they lost to LA and Anahiem in two tight and close games... those two teams are teams that everyone will lose too... where Tampa has lost to fuking Edmonton (that costed me money if you can't tell lol). Nabakov will be in net for Tampa... again he is decent but not as good as Bishop. Wild decent I will will just negate a tired tampa offence and you will see a low scoring affair in favour of the Wild....

Anyone else agree?

Then toss in SJS over Buffalo for a multiplier in the parlay....

thoughts???

frankrom

I am also starting to think the Canadians may be a good pick too... both teams are winning right now but Rangers are not as good of a team as the Canadians in my opinion.... plus they are hit and miss....

frankrom

Now i am feeling more like...

Montreal, SJS, Wild
    or
    Montreal, Ottawa, SJS

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh