Just Blaze
    Just Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Blaze - NHL 2014 Plays

Generally do not post much in the way of plays but will throw some up this year. Anyone else seeing very low limits on NHL for Pinny - not impressed with the Reg and Alternate pucklines? I see they have also removed sides and totals on same game for parlays....this made sense for MLB and home team unders but since when did they exclude these for NHL, correlation was not huge. Will also be intermission betting if it's offered depending on lines and sides already played.

Generally on favourites or teams I feel are better I will stick to regulation only lines for ML. Dogs will always be played OT included since shootout is to the poorer teams advantage.

1U MTL +100 OT Included
    1U MTL -1.5 +271

Excellent value on the habs puckline there, will take the Habs at + money all day against another mediocre Leafs squad. Home ice means nothing at the ACC, both teams ready to go, Price coming into a possible Vezina year. If you don't tail the puckline play would take Habs Reg since they're identically priced.

***Possible 1x2 LA -140 & U5.5 -138 1U to W1.93 - Apparently this is now excluded from Pinny, I thought they only restricted MLB sides and totals for the home team unders but it seems to be NHL as well, correlation wasn't that big. If I can't get this down elsewhere may revise this later in the day to an alternate or a no play.

GL tonight

Just Blaze

Never ended up playing the parlay but since it was stated here will count it in record, did manage to get Vancouver -1.5 last night first intermission for a nice price. Leafs offside goal ****** over the PL play, I'm sure that will go into replay soon now because of it.

Season total -1U

Tonight

Anaheim 1.5U +136 OT Included
    Bettors don't seem to like the Ducks goalie situation but both guys have talent and Anaheim is no less talented than last year. Worth a play against the Pens.

Wings 1U +104 OT Included
    Claude Julien has not confirmed who will be starting in net tonight as of yet, could go either way but Wings live dog at home with Bruins B2B and they were not particularly impressive last night.

St Louis 2U +100 -0.5 Reg Only
    Rangers lost several pieces from last year's team while St Louis has added some young guns such as Schwartz and Tarasenko who are expected to contribute this year. As long as Elliot plays anywhere near the level he did last year they were be a contender for the Central again.

Tampa Bay 1.26U -126 -0.5 Reg Only
    They are a trendy pick, not exactly thrilled to lay chalk on a reg line but this is Stamkos team this year and they had big time additions of Callahan, Boyle and Stralman. Florida may not be that bad this year as everyone thinks in the desolate Eastern conference but as long as Bishop doesn't put up a stinker Tampa should win this one easily.

GL to everyone tonight.

Just Blaze

Also strong possibility I will be playing Colorado as well for at least 1U, I suggest if you like the game to jump on the line now while there is still a bit of value...the opener was +EV for sure at +122. Will try to confirm in thread before puck drop.