Update your status
    bookiekiller1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wednesday NHL preseason slections.

1w-3L sense posting

1. Columbus in reg. 3units
    2. Chicago in reg. 2units
    3. Arizona in reg. 1unit

May also play Washington for a couple units. Just waiting on a little more info im hoping will be available before puck drops.

Lets hope for a better day. Bol
    Last edited by bookiekiller1987; 10-01-14 at 03:43 PM.

grey area
    grey area's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1622

Makes no sense 2 and 3 unit plays in preseason and in regulation time, hope you come out ahead at the end of the night GL

bookiekiller1987
    Update your status
    bookiekiller1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

My units are $50 Bucks. Nothing special. Won on a 8 team parlay that paid back $3600 Plus made a few bucks on other Preseason games. My first post yestersay did not do so well. Hoping for a better night. A little action will never kill anyone. Trying to build a bankroll for the upcoming NHL season. I dont know the exact % profit as i never kept records but i was 145 games over 500% Last season. The reason why i know this is because i used a site called hockeypicks.com and picked daily. At the end of the season you can verify how well or how bad you did. Great site for picks and feedback.

grey area
    grey area's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1622

Not too shabby at all with that record, hope you do just as well this year man.

I was on that site many years ago a couple guys from back then sell plays nowadays.