hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

wtf have the odds makers been drinking?

some of the lines shocked me when I saw them and I had to look and relook and then once again look some more to believe them.

first up, I saw the other thread about the yotes at +135... well on Pinnacle they're +143 now. I know that they're back to back and all that but they're playing solid hockey and up against a 2-12 team in the past 14. Columbus is confused as hell and I would probably fade them no matter who they were playing. So, if anyone wants to comment and tell me what the hell I'm missing in this game, please do!

Next up, we got NY vs. NY. This game is a b2b with the Isles taking the first meeting 2-1. The Rangers are similar to Columbus... confused out of their minds and can't put any consistency together. They're 8-17 in the last 25 after they're 7-1 start. So how do you have the isles at home as a +104 dog?

Now we have Dallas vs Atlanta. The Stars are playing the 5th of a 5 game road trip and lost to nhl worst Carolina in the 4th game last night. So ya, 5th game of a road trip after losing to the worst in the league a night before. I know that Dallas is 10-1 vs Atlanta, but then again they haven't played in Atlanta since 2006 so you can say the 10-1 record is 2 different teams at 2 different times. ATlanta is playing b2b home games after a loss to Florida last night. All in all I think Atlanta should be favoured much higher than the -117 they currently are. Definitely good value on them.

Just these 3 seem a little strange and I don't know whether I should stay away or play hard.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

and i forgot the pens/flyers game. the pens won game one of the home and home 6-1 on tuesday. Now they're heading to Philly where the Pens have won 3 straight...... so what are the pens favoured as -1.5 or -1.6... nope the pinnacle line is pens-1.10 ... why so low??

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

The PHX/CBUS games has Labarbera and Garon in net. Allot of the Jacket's failures have been with Mason in the net so I have no idea who wins.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Anyone who thinks they can handicap the Isles vs. the Rangers, please by my guest. Two awful teams that might give you anything. Would anyone be surprised if either side won by 3? I wouldn't. I think the best course of action on this one is to stay away, but what do I know? Good luck in whatever you choose.