Edmonton ML
    Atlanta ML
    Philadelphia ML
    Calgary ML
    San Jose ML ** ON TILT ALERT ** Play at your own risk
    NY Rangers ML ** ON TILT ALERT ** Play at your own risk
    Tampa Bay PL ** ON TILT ALERT ** Play at your own risk

Good luck.

I select my plays by using a couple of systems. (I will play the JM games that some have posted, but will also play some other games outside the JM system.) For some games I play the puck line (+1.5) and for some games the money line. NOTE: I like to use the Martingale system. If we don't win, then we'll do a Play 2 and a Play 3 if necessary. Under this system, and by playing the puck line on some games, things can get expensive in a hurry. Be mindful of your bankroll. This is just the way I like to play the games. My picks are posted on my spreadsheet so I can track my record (both wins/losses and $).

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Wow that is alot of Money Lines!

SCRUBZ71
    SCRUBZ71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Rangers up 2-0 looking good so far..

Skaramouche
    Skaramouche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

hey Gonzo

I was reading up on the Matingdale system. Seems very interesting, they were talking about how it applies to 50/50 games like roulette and that you could go broke fast if you lose more then 7 in a row.

i guess the chances of losing 7+ in a row are pretty low, especially in hockey even if you bet at random.

i just wanted to clarify, you base your system on particular teams right? like last night you lost 500 on the rangers and i see that you put 1650 on them tonight. so you actually tripled the bet? so if the lose tonight, (hopefully not!!) you would triple on the rangers the next time they play? if they win, you would just go back to regular bet of 200?

i guess you havent run into bet limits yet but seems like if you lose on rangers (for example) a couple more times, you would have to bet 5k plus which is above what most books will allow. how would you deal with that?

GL on all your plays

SKA

hrgonz0
    Update your status
    hrgonz0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Edmonton ML
    Atlanta ML
    Philadelphia ML
    Calgary ML
    San Jose ML ** ON TILT ALERT ** Play at your own risk
    NY Rangers ML ** ON TILT ALERT ** Play at your own risk
    Tampa Bay PL ** ON TILT ALERT ** Play at your own risk

hrgonz0
    Update your status
    hrgonz0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

SKA - what happened with the Rangers is that I had lost the previous 3 games on them coming into tonight. I lost on 12/12, 12/14, and 12/16. Tonight's play was just an effort to try to recover some of those losses. Not the prudent money management I like to practice, but instead a "desperate" move to get some losses back.

You are correct about the Martingale system. It can wipe you out in a hurry - that's why I explain on each posting to be mindful of your bankroll. Good luck.