ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

New York Islanders - Dallas Stars

I expect some goals in this match so player props are a good option here. One of the main reasons Stars are scoring is Benn and Seguin line (second one is Spezza's line). Last year the duo has notched 163 points together, currently they are at 20 points in 7 matches. In retrospective Islanders have such line as well - Tavares and Okposo line. 20 points in 7 matches so far is insane production. Usually when one scores, the other one gets an assist so it's kinda a package deal.

John Tavares over 0.5 points @ 1.65 MarathonBet 1/10
    Kyle Okposo over 0.5 points @ 1.65 MarathonBet 1/10
    Jamie Benn over 0.5 points @ 1.55 MarathonBet 1/10
    Tyler Seguin over 0.5 points @ 1.50 MarathonBet 1/10

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by frankrom View Post
    I kind of have that lean as well... ottawa over NJ that is...

What do you think about Montreal over NYR?
    It should be a pretty tight match, I can see it being a duel of the goaltenders Lundqvist vs Price and going under 5.5 unless Rangers choke defensively again. Small lean towards Canadiens but both teams have played some good hockey lately, coming into the match with 4 straight victories, meaning one of the winning streaks will come to an end tonight. We should not forget the Conference finals between these two last year where Kreider has injured Price so expect a hellish atmosphere. Habs will want revenge and perhaps this is a good enough reason to back them up.

frankrom
    frankrom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

if not backing a team in this match what about....

WILD over TAMPA?

I was liking this because....
    -Tampa also in back to back, they shit the bed in their back to back vs Edmonton, and that was edmonton, they were slow and flat footed, plus they are plagued with injuries and even got a few more injuries last night, Connolly and Brown. They are playing one of the freshest teams left in the NHL, the Wild with only 5 games played on the season so far! Further despite wild being 3-2 they lost to LA and Anahiem in two tight and close games... those two teams are teams that everyone will lose too... where Tampa has lost to fuking Edmonton (that costed me money if you can't tell lol). Nabakov will be in net for Tampa... again he is decent but not as good as Bishop. Wild decent I will will just negate a tired tampa offence and you will see a low scoring affair in favour of the Wild....

But after seeing Druarin (or whatever) with Stamkos last night i am having some doubts despite it being a back to back....

What do you think zdenok

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by frankrom View Post
    if not backing a team in this match what about....

WILD over TAMPA?

I was liking this because....
    -Tampa also in back to back, they shit the bed in their back to back vs Edmonton, and that was edmonton, they were slow and flat footed, plus they are plagued with injuries and even got a few more injuries last night, Connolly and Brown. They are playing one of the freshest teams left in the NHL, the Wild with only 5 games played on the season so far! Further despite wild being 3-2 they lost to LA and Anahiem in two tight and close games... those two teams are teams that everyone will lose too... where Tampa has lost to fuking Edmonton (that costed me money if you can't tell lol). Nabakov will be in net for Tampa... again he is decent but not as good as Bishop. Wild decent I will will just negate a tired tampa offence and you will see a low scoring affair in favour of the Wild....

But after seeing Druarin (or whatever) with Stamkos last night i am having some doubts despite it being a back to back....

What do you think zdenok
    It should be Wild's defense vs Lightning's offense. Minnesota is at the top with solid defense and goaltending but their offense is asleep. No powerplay goal scored yet on 19 chances and scoring 1-2 goals is not looking good when they will face top West coast teams. This is the final roadtrip match for TB so they could be tired already and with minds on the way back home. They have won 3/4 games in this roadtrip so that's really good so far, they don't need another victory today :P injuries for sure don't help them - Hedman and Callahan take away much depth. Plus Nabokov in net... you are right, I think this will be a home victory. As much as I have checked odds Wild in regulation is worth backing up. But I have to go out now, I'll be back in a couple of hours and I'll take a more detailed look into this match to decide if bet or not.

ZdenoK

Alrighty, I'm adding more plays for tonight:

Montreal Canadiens ML @ 1.71 Bet365 5/10
    Minnesota Wild @ 2.05 MarathonBet 5/10
    Toronto Maple Leafs ML @ 2.12 MarathonBet 5/10

ZdenoK

Penguins up 2-0. Should I bet all-in on Stars?

ZdenoK

Boo Senators, boo ZdenoK betting on Leafs, I must be crazy

Stats: 27-22 +22.73 units (OK, if Minny manages to lose, I'll stop betting on NHL)

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
    New York Islanders - Dallas Stars

I expect some goals in this match so player props are a good option here. One of the main reasons Stars are scoring is Benn and Seguin line (second one is Spezza's line). Last year the duo has notched 163 points together, currently they are at 20 points in 7 matches. In retrospective Islanders have such line as well - Tavares and Okposo line. 20 points in 7 matches so far is insane production. Usually when one scores, the other one gets an assist so it's kinda a package deal.

John Tavares over 0.5 points @ 1.65 MarathonBet 1/10
    Kyle Okposo over 0.5 points @ 1.65 MarathonBet 1/10
    Jamie Benn over 0.5 points @ 1.55 MarathonBet 1/10
    Tyler Seguin over 0.5 points @ 1.50 MarathonBet 1/10
    3-1 with props +0.70 unit

(Yesterday I didn't post any line for Stamkos because I played it on my local bookie. I've noticed Betsson has offer for players to score so I'll keep a look for that from now on.)

ZdenoK

If anyone is thinking of backing up Chicago, beware! Goalie Scott Darling will get his NHL debut tonight. His AHL stats are good though.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Darling is amazing

ZdenoK

I decided to play this tonight (NHL):

Vancouver Canucks ML @ 1.69 Pinnacle 5/10
    Nucks/Caps Totals under 5.5 @ 1.87 MarathonBet 2/10

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    Darling is amazing
    He is but you never know with debutants, it can go either way. I think bookies were favoring Chicago a bit too much given the odds. I was leaning on home win though but I decided to stay away because of Darling.
    Points Awarded:

BitCoinTalk gave ZdenoK 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BitCoinTalk
    5Dimes is sexxy.
    BitCoinTalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 643

I decided to play this tonight (NHL):

Vancouver Canucks ML @ 1.69 Pinnacle 5/10
    Nucks/Caps Totals under 5.5 @ 1.87 MarathonBet 2/10
    Me too.. GL!!

BitCoinTalk
    5Dimes is sexxy.

Dang.. Canucks just can't seem to get it together and score. Gah!

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by BitCoinTalk View Post
    Dang.. Canucks just can't seem to get it together and score. Gah!
    It was just a matter of time, they were outshooting Capitals and Peters was making some good saves. But the totals are pretty much busted. 2 or 3 minutes and 4 goals scored, insane.

BitCoinTalk
    5Dimes is sexxy.

Yeah man.. That was insane... This is a great game.

ZdenoK

Somehow this one still remains under. Odds for over 5.5 live are rising, soon you can buy it out if you don't want to risk another goal in the final moments.

ZdenoK

Somehow this one still remains under. Odds for over 5.5 live are rising, soon you can buy it out if you don't want to risk another goal in the final moments.
    Totals over 5.5 @ 2.32 MarathonBet 2/10 (buying out the under play)

ZdenoK

Totals over 5.5 @ 2.32 MarathonBet 2/10 (buying out the under play)
    Good decision, 4-2 Vancouver!!!

Stats: 28-22 +26.18 units (I'll consider the totals play void)
    Last edited by ZdenoK; 10-26-14 at 11:08 PM.
    Points Awarded:

BitCoinTalk gave ZdenoK 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BitCoinTalk
    5Dimes is sexxy.

Dude.. You called this one. Nothing short of impressive!!! Most cappers stayed away from this one and you hit it on the nail.. I was chewing my nails because I went all in on the money line..

THANK YOU!!!

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by BitCoinTalk View Post
    Dude.. You called this one. Nothing short of impressive!!! Most cappers stayed away from this one and you hit it on the nail.. I was chewing my nails because I went all in on the money line..

THANK YOU!!!
    Thanks mate, I'm glad we cashed in

Felipe4realz
    Felipe4realz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

nice man!! keep em picks coming

ZdenoK

KHL: Medvescak Zagreb - Sibir Novosibirsk

Teams with different momentum. After initial poor start and many troubles Medvescak is slowly turning their season around. Change of leadership and some additions in offense helped them to get their game together. They are scoring again and defense looks more solid with every match. Tomorrow they are playing in home arena after road trip of 5 matches where they won 3 times and grabbed an additional point in OT loss. Sibir comes from losing 4 straight matches at home, they lack scoring efficiency due to some troubles with injuries. It is a huge distance to travel to play vs Medvescak and it's usually tough for team from other part of the league to adapt to the climate and ice in Zagreb. Medvescak needs more points to chase the playoffs spot, they are playing their best hockey in the season so far, last year they crushed Sibir in two matches with goal ratio of 8-1 and I expect their dominance in the mutual series to continue tomorrow.

Pick: Medvescak Zagreb ML @ 1.833 MarathonBet 3/10

ZdenoK

Crazy theory but I'd stay away from Toronto - Buffalo tonight. If Leafs lose, there are high chances Carlyle will get sacked. While he needs a victory perhaps the team would like a change in leadership so they will tank the match.

ZdenoK

NHL: NY Islanders - Winnipeg Jets

Lots of matches tonight but I'll only play this one. Islanders are currently the best offensive force in the league, they are scoring nearly 4 goals per game. Some problems with injuries but so far offense is clicking good enough. Tavares and Okposo are one of the top scoring pairs in the league. Nielsen scored his first hat-trick vs Dallas and was chosen a 3rd star of the week. His line with Grabovski and Kulemin looked good. However, they have a huge problem in defense as they allow more than 3 goals against in average. Luckily Jets are struggling to score, Kane's injury is a huge blow for the team. They are scoring 1-2 goals per match which is among lowest in the league so I trust Islanders tonight to score more than concede to continue their winning streak.

Pick: NY Islanders @ 1.909 Pinnacle 4/10

ZdenoK

NHL: Philadelphia Flyers - Los Angeles Kings

I hate backing up Philadelphia, it's one of the teams which usually chokes on me but I can't pass this deal tonight. They are having some problems with defense, ironically Emery replaced Mason as a starting goalie. I don't trust this guy, I'd rather see him play in AHL or practice boxing but that's what we have tonight and it's what we have to deal with. So far he didn't disappoint in the season and if he will continue to perform like that, I'll take it. Rinaldo is back so thumbs up for this grit. While Flyers are having some problems with injuries, Kings have much more to worry about. Tonight they are playing with just 17 skaters since Gaborik and Kopitar are out. That's 2 players of the first line. Voynov is suspended. Yeah, they are winning matches with the 70's line and good defense but I believe those guys will eventually go cold. Kings allow more than 33 shots against per game which should hurt them sooner or later. They won 6 at home, it's time to welcome them with some East Coast hockey and Broad Street Bullies type of hockey. You've seen Rangers play Wild yesterday, it didn't end up too good for Minny which got banged up, I have a feeling Flyers take Kings tonight. I don't trust these guys with anything, so I'll bet more careful, but I cannot pass these odds given the situation.

Pick: Philadelphia Flyers ML @ 2.24 MarathonBet 3/10

ZdenoK

Medvescak
    Islanders (stupid Kulemin)
    Flyers

Stats: 30-23 +28.40 units

ZdenoK

KHL: Slovan Bratislava - Sibir Novosibirsk

Similar situation to the one between Medvescak and Sibir as both clubs are having similar fate so far. Slovan was struggling so they have changed leadership and under new coach they are playing better. In 2 days they will play in their home arena again after a longer road trip of 5 games where they have won 3 times. The good news is they are able to score goals as they are creating lots of chances per match lately. Today the team has announced news about Tomas Rachunek joining them, being transfered from Metallurg Magnitogorsk so it might widen their offensive depth a bit more. Currently they are holding a playoff spot but the battle for places 6-13 is tough as only few points separate those teams. Nothing changed with Sibir, they lost vs Medvescak as predicted. They got shut out, despite a good defensive effort they couldn't convert in the offense so they have lost another match. Slovan needs more points to stay in the playoff battle, same as Medvescak, and Sibir seems like a good opponent for new points.

Pick: Slovan Bratislava ML @ 1.90 MarathonBet 3/10

Felipe4realz
    Felipe4realz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

dude im curiouse to see what you have up your sleeve for friday's nhl games. i can't find anything good

ZdenoK

Small value bet on Leafs though it might sound crazy. Jackets are having a horror night as they are all banged up, without Bobrovsky, Anisimov, Wisniewski, Letestu, Calvert, Foligno, Dubinsky, Jenner. That's half of the team plus starting goalie. Toronto seems to play better on the road so far.

Pick: Toronto Maple Leafs -1.5 @ 3.480 Pinnacle 1/10

ZdenoK

New Jersey Devils - Columbus Blue Jackets

Yesterday CBJ lost vs Leafs covering the -1.5 spread as predicted for the value bet. Not much has changed since then, Foligno is back and tonight they will start AHL goalie Forsberg. Devils are not a team I would fully trust but neither are Leafs... New Jersey played 2 days ago where they managed to win their first shootout after more than a year. After the blowout in Pittsburgh they have won vs Jets with defensive game. If they can hold the same discipline in defense and Schneider will play as he can, they should take advantage of banged up Jackets as well.

Pick: New Jersey Devils @ 1.80 Bet365 4/10

DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew
    DocterDrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

New Jersey Devils - Columbus Blue Jackets

Yesterday CBJ lost vs Leafs covering the -1.5 spread as predicted for the value bet. Not much has changed since then, Foligno is back and tonight they will start AHL goalie Forsberg. Devils are not a team I would fully trust but neither are Leafs... New Jersey played 2 days ago where they managed to win their first shootout after more than a year. After the blowout in Pittsburgh they have won vs Jets with defensive game. If they can hold the same discipline in defense and Schneider will play as he can, they should take advantage of banged up Jackets as well.

Pick: New Jersey Devils @ 1.80 Bet365 4/10
    Love it

ZdenoK

Phew, a solid 3rd period by Devils was enough for a close regulation victory

Stats: 32-24 +31.08 units

ZdenoK

EBEL: Olimpija Ljubljana - Vienna Capitals

Olimpija on Friday won their 3rd match in EBEL league but they are still on the bottom with only 6 points. No real improvement in their game, Graz was just a worse team in the final moments of the match so Olimpija scored few goals on fast counterattacks which was enough for final victory. Graz was actually a better opponent in first 2 periods but they couldn't beat Olimpija's goalie Chiodo so they eventually lost. Tomorrow a much tougher mission awaits Olimpija since they will host the best and leading team in EBEL. Capitals are 13-3 so far in the season (unbeaten on the road) which ranks them on the very top. Their rock solid defense is the best in the league, they allow less than 2 goals per match while they score more than 3 themselves. In their last match they have lost vs KAC despite taking the early lead. Before that they had 7 straight victories. But it's of no surprise to me, KAC is currently in great form, they have won 4 out of last 5 matches with new arrivals and change of their playing system. On Tuesday Vienna will play in Champions Hockey League, they are in for a tough job because they have to play Kärpät on the road, that's one of the best Finnish teams. Vienna's coach is saying he will go to Ljubljana well prepared with full squad because he wants to avoid another loss before playing in Finland. Ljubljana team is good for boosting morale as basically this is a match of David vs Goliath, Capitals are better in every aspect so I don't think they will lose this match. Olimpija lost 12 matches so far, 11 of them they already lost in first period when they got scored against. I think Capitals are a perfect opponent for this bet as they will come out strong to take a comfortable lead in the first period to control the lead and match from start to the end. Another bet I like is the totals for entire match. Olimpija only 4 times in the season played over 6. Despite the struggles they have a good goalie so they usually contain the losses within a reasonable losing margin. They have huge troubles scoring themselves so the totals stay under usually. Tomorrow I don't see Olimpija scoring more than 1 vs top defense in the league while Vienna should be comfortable with a couple goals lead and stop pushing after that.

Picks:
    Vienna Capitals in 1st period @ 1.78 MarathonBet 3/10
    Totals under 6 @ 1.77 MarathonBet 3/10
    Olimpija Team Totals under 1.5 @ 2.06 MarathonBet 3/10

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

solid work here Zdenok!

bol the rest of the way!

ZdenoK

NHL: Washington Capitals - Arizona Coyotes

One of the teams will avoid 4th straight loss and I will bet on Washington to do that. They have lost 4 out of last 5 matches but in each of them they were close. In 5 out of 6 losses they actually took the lead first just couldn't hold on or made too many mistakes to get scored against later on. Yesterday they produced 38 shots on Bishop's goal while Holtby faced only 28. Yet they lost. Peters will start tonight and he is currently the better of the Capitals' duo in my opinion. Same with Coyotes and Smith, Dubnyk should start tonight since Smith played yesterday but there is no info about it yet. Ovechkin went through mini personal crysis as he is not scoring anymore, though he made some passes yesterday to end his pointless streak but expect him to be hungry for goals. At least other Capitals are still scoring goals, they haven't gone scoreless yet and they've only scored less than 2 goals twice. Coyotes got yesterday shut out by Hurricanes who clinched their first victory of the season. How low can you get? Offense seems to be asleep as they only scored 1 goal in last two matches. It will be their 4th road match (in 6 days) on the East Coast tonight which is never a good spot for a team which is struggling. Both teams are having success with capitalizing on powerplay so far and average or below average penalty killing. In five-on-five Coyotes are having more troubles as they score 3rd fewest goals in the league. I think Capitals will take the home victory tonight.

Pick: Washington Capitals ML @ 1.59 Pinnacle 5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    solid work here Zdenok!

bol the rest of the way!
    Thanks mate, means alot coming from you good luck with your bets as well, I've seen you've been having a bad beat in the last few days, hopefully it can turn around soon!
    Last edited by ZdenoK; 11-02-14 at 08:22 AM. Reason: typo

First 123456 ... Last