Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Juicy NHL Draft Prop Bets (FRI 6/27 7:30 ET)

So the NHL draft is tomorrow and there are a few interesting props @ Bovada.

One in particular is "How many players from US National Development team will be picked in the first 29?"

The Over 2 is 1.33.

Based on everything I've read and every scouting agency ranking Dylan Larkin and Alex Tuch are forgone conclusions to be picked before the Devils at 30. For some reason Bovada isn't including the Devils' pick @ 30 in the first round, but who cares. Based on scouting rankings, mock drafts, and message board chatter there's no way that Larkin and Tuck fall to them after the 29th pick. If both are gone before 30 you earn yourself a push. Sonny Milano is 18 on McKenzie's rankings, as high as 16 with other services, and as 20 with Button of TSN. What it looks like is that even if one of Tuch or Larkin (almost definitely Tuch) slide out of the first round, Milano is still a projected 15-25 range pick so you get a push. Everything points to this basically being a freeroll. I don't know what kind of stake they'll let you move on this but Bovada I think usually accepts over the limit wagers - I'm thinking of doing something in 2500/850 range.

A less expensive prop is Haydn Fleury before pick 11' @ 1.7 who could go as high as 6. He's number 8 on McKenzie's rankings and more importantly the only blueliner ranked in his top 15, so he could be picked based not only on best player available but also on organizational need.

If anyone has any input or ideas or past experiences with similar draft night prop bets...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Never heard of most of these guys but was looking at those props.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

max prop bet over there is 100 dollars. In any case they both seem like free money, so if you have an account at that shithole and you want a 200 bonus bet those props and collect your money.