dogcity
    dogcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Disneyland here I come...

Thanks to DennisGreen and the NHL Top Capper contest...

I’M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!
    (Of course Bobby never uttered those immortal words so I will on his behalf…)

I’d like to thank:
    -The other degens...why is it hockey guys are always so solid?
    -My Mom and Dad without whom I would not be possible…
    -My psychiatrist who regretfully left the profession immediately after treating my multiple-personality disorder…

…but most of all I’d like to thank…

-My dog Ben (aka ‘The System’).

Ben (a collie/husky bastard) guided me with his brilliant capping skills. One bark for fav…two barks for dog (although he doesn’t like that term)…three barks for ML…four for PL etc. etc.

Ben is considering going tout, but for the time being will be dispensing his bits of wisdom in the Handicappers Think Tank here at SBR. Ben has no use for betpoints at this time, but he is petitioning SBR management for possible deliveries of old liverwurst sandwiches and bacon fat.

Cheers,
    dogcity
    Attached Images  

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

LOL congrats man and you better buy your dog a nice big bone for his capping skills. I am proud to say I lost to the champion. o

dogcity
    dogcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    LOL congrats man and you better buy your dog a nice big bone for his capping skills. I am proud to say I lost to the champion. o
    Thanks man...I think Ben (my dog) is holding out for the whole steak!!!

Nice pick on the Caps -1.5 last night BTW.

Don't ya love that pic of Bobby Orr? Everyone knows the pic of him 'flying' horizontally after scoring his famous Cup goal...but I love the expression on his face in this one.

Cheers!

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by dogcity View Post
    Thanks man...I think Ben (my dog) is holding out for the whole steak!!! Nice pick on the Caps -1.5 last night BTW. Don't ya love that pic of Bobby Orr? Everyone knows the pic of him 'flying' horizontally after scoring his famous Cup goal...but I love the expression on his face in this one. Cheers!
    Thanks and yeah it's nice to see another pic of the greatest D-man ever to live.