bruenc
    bruenc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Anyone else with me?

Does this not seem like a spot where Chicago destroys the wild in game 4? I'd pound Chicago at -128

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

Yeah dunno what to think, the wild can get wild sometimes. BIGDAY check in, I don't know if ill be playing this for a huge ammt.

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

I think the under is the best play, Wild good defensively but I think the Blackies close it out tonight in a low scoring battle.

bruenc
    bruenc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

I'm not sure about the under play. Both team do play good d but I think the hawks are going to come out with up tempo pressure and the wild won't be able to stop them. Last game they just sat back and waited to strike until it was too late. Should be a good game though

Snine
    Snine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1422

Man Chicago just does not seem like Chicago away from home this series... Whole team looks like they aren't even trying. That last goal they scored was an amazing tip and the whole Chicago bench was just flat. Then of course they give it right back on a weak goal less then a minute after.

Something really fishy about this game. Don't know if Chicago is just arrogant and know they will win at home so they don't give a fuk or what.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

HUge public favorties always suker me onto betting CHicago in games. Honestly, they're a pretty horrible all around team when the going gets tough. I'm reassuring myself this time to never bet them again, one of the worst teams on my shit list