Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

What a great night this is gonna be!

Three Game 7's in the NHL.....plus Game 5 for my Toronto Raptors. Will be glued to the tv set from 7pm to likely 1am, lol. Honestly, I suggest everyone saves their money....and just watches tonight for entertainment purposes. If your a hockey fan....no need to bet out of boredom tonight, just enjoy the gifts that God has blessed these players with!

ARoot55
    ARoot55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Yea I'm sure a lot of people on a betting forum will be watching for pure love of the sport. Wild 1x Sharks 2x

Regul8er
    Wordd

hahahaha....Im just being an idiot anyways! Haven't placed a bet in over 6 weeks and feeling pretty good about. Watching the games has provided me plenty of entertainment, and has given me an opportunity to have disposable income to make some nice purchases for around the house. Goodluck Roots

ARoot55
    ARoot55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Haha I hear you. I've been down the past couple weeks. On the plus side so far this week, so tonight will be big.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I looked into some NBA and NHL Series bets, and if I would have placed, I'd be currently 0-2 on completed series', and looking at 2 game 7's tonight, which would be extremely stressful.