cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36681

Hurricanes eliminated

First of all, a moment of silence for my beloved Hurricanes, missing the playoffs after winning the Cup last year. I sure didn't see this coming with how well they played all last year, but could just never get it going at any point this year. My question to other hockey fans, is do you guys think this will become more of a trend with the new CBA, that we'll have more teams win one year and than not be a factor the next year? And if that's the case, would you prefer the NFL style unknown winner from year to year, or would you guys rather have a dynasty team to chase each year like it was in the 1970's and 1980's?

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I think we won't have a choice and teams year after year will be like night and day season to season. For example penguins last year to this one. Next year watch the Flyers. Only a handful will remain consistent like the usual redwings and senators. How about the avalanche close to on their way out after I think 10 consecutive showings to the playoffs.I don't have a preference but may the team with the most heart win.