PureDangles
    PureDangles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

4-25-14 Puck Plays

Some picks I'm thinking about placing. open for suggestions.

Rags -110
    Ana -150
    Chi @ StL Over 5 Goals

Peace and love. Peace and love.

Ser Pucks
    Stick 'em with the pointy end
    Ser Pucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Hey Dangles,

I think Rangers/Philly will be close tonight with Mason coming back from injury... Philly will be playing some desperate hockey looking to not go down 3-1. I would also hold off on Anaheim until we find out what the word is with Getzlaf... they seem to be a different team without their Captain.. wouldn't wanna be laying that juice with him not playing. I'm not even going to speculate on totals today as any lean I have lately seems to be wrong.

BOL!

PureDangles

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pucks View Post
    Hey Dangles,

I think Rangers/Philly will be close tonight with Mason coming back from injury... Philly will be playing some desperate hockey looking to not go down 3-1. I would also hold off on Anaheim until we find out what the word is with Getzlaf... they seem to be a different team without their Captain.. wouldn't wanna be laying that juice with him not playing. I'm not even going to speculate on totals today as any lean I have lately seems to be wrong.

BOL!

My thoughts exactly on the Ana game. they aren't even sure what goalie is starting. If Getzlaf is out, i might even take Dallas honestly. My thoughts on the Rags game is that Mason has 0 playoff experience except for blowing 4 games in the 2008 season with CBJ. To get thrown into a pivotal game 5 where philly is gonna be sacrificing a lot of D for O I'm thinking the rags might have this one

Ser Pucks
    Stick 'em with the pointy end
    Ser Pucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Yeah I heard that about the goalies too... if they put Hiller in he might be hungry to be back in there and play like a champ. As for Mason, you're right, not much playoff experience in the NHL... but man when this guy is on, he is ON!... which seems to be the case this year. As little as it was, I think the few minutes he played in game 3 will go a long ways for shaking out the rust and getting him up to game speed... much better than if he was just thrown in there tonight after his time off. I'm thinking he has a big game, but I could be wrong. Probably a no play for me....

PureDangles

I may just wait to see what Getzlaf will be. If all else fails i guess ill take the over. i need money on something tonight.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

[QUOTE=PureDangles;21721841]Some picks I'm thinking about placing. open for suggestions.

Rags -110
    Ana -150
    Chi @ StL Over 5 Goals

I've been having luck with the overs so far in playoffs. I think I like the philly/nyr game to go over.
    I'm on fence about chi/stl over, you feeling confident about the pick?

PureDangles

Chi Stl have gone over 3-1 games. every game seems to be 4-3 finals. I'm never confidence when betting goal totals. its such a tough way to watch the game too. you're losing the whole game until they reach 6 or if you bet the under you're winning the whole game. I'm gonna psych myself up/out a little bit more before placing some bets.

PureDangles

took the over in StL penetrate me right?