SCS
    SCS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

How stupid on a scale of 1-10 would NOT hedging this be?

This is pretty big money for me. 5 down, 1 to go...

I have until 10:30p ET to make a decision.

Name:  Screen shot 2014-04-20 at 7.08.45 PM.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  26.1 KB

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

I love the remaining play, but if this is a lot of money you should probably hedge something.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

that last play is kinda messed up. I have no idea where that can go, hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee coin flip. It's very simple. Put $200 or whatever ammount you want on over 1.5 and you get free money. Sacrifice a bit for a nice day.

That's what I did today with the NYY vs ttampa bay mlb game. I had a parlay on huge underdogs minnesota + nyy and no one was scoring in that game all the way into long extra innings. 1 inning before I played $50 on tampa bay and some random odds runlines that were bound to win for small profits to secure some winnings and what do you know NYY destroyed the next inning in a miracle bases loaded and a free walk for the win. $50 for $300 -$50.

(bet365 made a mistake or I apparently did and they wont do anything for me where I apparently played $50 in a parlay and somehow an extra $50 on tampa bay that i never actually placed so I lost $100 and won $300) haha

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

+ don't hedge.. LAK are going to be very defensive to make sure quick doesn't let in a quick one to mess up his confidence. Expecting 0-0 or 1-0 LAK going into int

remeedella

navs why do you bother?

ap1ftw
    ap1ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

LA 2 already @ 9:28 remaining. that sucks.

Snine
    Snine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1422

I really hope you ended up hedging bro.

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    navs why do you bother?
    My call was right idiot.. Why don't u lose ur $25 balance and go cry again .

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

every game is going over....i hope you hedged... sharks can score and kings suck. just like tampa sucks and lets not forget the blackhawsk they about to get swept, and montreal takes the cup... hope this info helped in you future betting. and keep betting overs...
    Last edited by drfunkmaster; 04-20-14 at 10:56 PM.

MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    How can your call be right? You told the guy not to hedge, any decent bloke would tell the guy to play it safe keyboard heros I tell ya

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

hahah this guy is pathetic, I think he doesn't know how lines work and that's why he never posts them in his thread. Complete rookie...

NavsPicks

Lol iight dawg. Like I said u post ur plays and I'll post plays worth 10x more. I said la wud play defensive if he took my advice he shudve took under on sj 1st period total
    Last edited by NavsPicks; 04-20-14 at 11:23 PM.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Lol iight dawg. Like I said u post ur plays and I'll post plays worth 10x more. I said la wud play defensive if he took my advice he shudnt took under on sj 1st period total
    your advice was not too hedge so if he took your advice he would of lost ..... are you that stupid?
    Last edited by Deol; 04-20-14 at 11:32 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MakePwithMe

MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Talking bout defensive, Sharks just scored there 7th goal only at SBR

remeedella

Lol iight dawg. Like I said u post ur plays and I'll post plays worth 10x more. I said la wud play defensive if he took my advice he shudve took under on sj 1st period total
    you need to seriously stop making your self look completely stupid. No offence but didn't you try to hustle people twice already saying you'd quit the forums and never did and then you talk about your amazing plays and they always fail and you come back and say they always cash and are better than other peoples? You're just incomprehensible

ap1ftw
    ap1ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

I said la wud play defensive if he took my advice he shudve took under on sj 1st period total

what? or in your terms.... wut? I thought you posted that you were "Expecting 0-0 or 1-0 LAK going into int" OP is playing UNDER 1.5 KINGS/SHARKS 1st period. The kings scored 2 in the 1st....therefore he lost and your advice was wrong. Or am i misreading something...

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    you need to seriously stop making your self look completely stupid. No offence but didn't you try to hustle people twice already saying you'd quit the forums and never did and then you talk about your amazing plays and they always fail and you come back and say they always cash and are better than other peoples? You're just incomprehensible
    I'm 6-3.. Want me to bring up posts were u were saying gambling ruined your life and u need to move on?

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by ap1ftw View Post
    what? or in your terms.... wut? I thought you posted that you were "Expecting 0-0 or 1-0 LAK going into int" OP is playing UNDER 1.5 KINGS/SHARKS 1st period. The kings scored 2 in the 1st....therefore he lost and your advice was wrong. Or am i misreading something...
    I said la wud play defensive to start the game which they did

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

hahahahhah sorry only a fool would take under.. sorry...