Pretane
    Pretane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretane's Daily Hockey Picks

I've been following a few of the cappers on here for a while and figured i would get involved.

So my first Picks: Friday December 4

New Jersey ML -185
    They've owned Tampa lately 9-1 last 10, and 2-0 so far this year. Brodeur had a bad game against Vancouver and i don't see him having two bad games in a row. Tampa's been struggling the last few games and are only 1-4 on weekend away games. New Jersey is 4-2 on weekend home games. I think its a close game but Jersey wins.

Anaheim ML +129
    I like Anaheim in this spot, A battle of the two worst teams in the west. But if you look at both teams last 10 games you see Anaheim (4-5-1 Last10) playing beating the likes of Chicago and Calgary, losing to San Jose by 1, LA by 1, Phoenix by 1, and Dallas, All playoff contending teams. Minnesota on the other hand (5-2-3 Last10) has beaten a slumping Colorado (or maybe they are finally playing at the level they should be) twice and lost to a very weak Carolina team and TB. Both teams are 5-5 on the ML in the last 10 and Anaheim has been playing against tougher teams. I would have had this game at almost an even line so I think Anaheim ML +129 is a steal.

Pretane

Boston ML –143
    Two teams going in vastly different directions. Savard is back and has resurrected Boston’s power play. Thomas has regained his form from last year. Montreal is missing arguably their two best players in Markov and Gionta and in general have not been playing well. Price would have to stand on his head for Montreal to take this and even then they would need a bounce or two to go their way. Even though Montreal is celebrating 100years tonight, i think this fires up both teams, not just Montreal

Chicago ML –213
    Chicago can’t be happy with the way they have played lately, losing two straight to Anaheim and L.A and barely getting past Columbus. I think they come back strong in this game, Chicago has a 11-2-1 record at home while Nashville is only 6-5-2 on the road.

Pretane

Boston ML –143
    Two teams going in vastly different directions. Savard is back and has resurrected Boston’s power play. Thomas has regained his form from last year. Montreal is missing arguably their two best players in Markov and Gionta and in general have not been playing well. Price would have to stand on his head for Montreal to take this and even then they would need a bounce or two to go their way. Even though Montreal is Celebrating 100 years tonight, I think this fires up both teams, not just Montreal

Chicago ML –213
    Chicago can’t be happy with the way they have played lately, losing two straight to Anaheim and L.A and barely getting past Columbus. I think they come back strong in this game, Chicago has a 11-2-1 record at home while Nashville is only 6-5-2 on the road.

Pretane

Boston ML –143
    Two teams going in vastly different directions. Savard is back and has resurrected Boston’s power play. Thomas has regained his form from last year. Montreal is missing arguably their two best players in Markov and Gionta and in general have not been playing well. Price would have to stand on his head for Montreal to take this and even then they would need a bounce or two to go their way. Even though Montreal is Celebrating 100 years tonight, I think this fires up both teams, not just Montreal

Chicago ML –213

Pretane

Well, a lack luster start

1-3 last night

Pretane

December 5 Afternoon Picks:

Vancouver ML
    LA Kings ML
    St. Louis ML

Vancouver/Carolina Over 5.5

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pretane View Post
    December 5 Afternoon Picks:

Vancouver ML
    LA Kings ML
    St. Louis ML

Vancouver/Carolina Over 5.5
    You know that LA Kings and St. Louis play against each other, right?

Pretane

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    You know that LA Kings and St. Louis play against each other, right?
    Sorry, i was paying attention while typing,

Should be:

Vancouver ML -154
    Dallas ML -182
    St Louis ML +117

Vancouver/Carolina Over5.5 -110

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

GL...1-1 so far...