TheBigUnit
    TheBigUnit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Flames vs Devils

Going to the Game tonight so im biased but i believe this game goes under and devils win 2-1. I also know in big games tbe devils tend to go into OT. Whats ur guys thoughts?

yodlegern
    yodlegern's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Calgary is too unpredictable of a team to make a bet on. Some days they pull together magic and score a lot, other days they show their true form (sucking).

PureDangles
    PureDangles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Bet Devils we are home take the ML were playing for our lives and it will help you root for them harder.

btw, i took the over.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Devils are really banged up. Elias, Henrique, and Clowe may not play. They managed to win like that against Carolina, but there's going to be a tremendous amount of pressure on them tonight and Calgary is not going to roll over. If I'm going to lay that kind of chalk I'm probably better off betting the Red Sox coming off being swept by the Brewers w Lackey on the mound.

TheBigUnit

Thanks guys
    Im gonna go with the devils n just hope hahahah legggooo. Possibly takr thr over

Bettahs
    Bettahs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    Devils are really banged up. Elias, Henrique, and Clowe may not play. They managed to win like that against Carolina, but there's going to be a tremendous amount of pressure on them tonight and Calgary is not going to roll over. If I'm going to lay that kind of chalk I'm probably better off betting the Red Sox coming off being swept by the Brewers w Lackey on the mound.

Whats injuries seem to mean right now?

Penguins won without Crosby and half their stars yesterday. Chicago beating St.Louis without Kane and Toews, etc etc. Everything's just messed up with the NHL right now.

Calgarys been a huge surprise this year.

TheBigUnit

Devils suck! N this rookie goalie better bulk up otherwisr hes trash