EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Power Play: April 6th

My old thread died a putrid death as I lost track of plays and made too many plays in general, hence the fact that I was down double digit units for the year because of a terrible stretch for the last four weeks or so. Rebooting and refocusing with a daily thread to end the season and work into the playoffs. OVERs are still my bread and butter. May be some in-game plays, but I am going to be very selective with those because some of the juice on those were killers when the plays lost. Going to start with one "power play" a day and allow myself a bonus selection if the power play wins. Otherwise, minimize the losses to one play instead of multiple plays. Fade accordingly. Your bonus is the picture of the day, something that brought me luck a few season ago.

April 6th: DUCKS-OILERS Over 5.5 [-110]
    Hiller v. Fasth. Hiller has been leaking goals in by the truckload lately, allowing at least three goals in five of his last eight. In that stretch, he has allowed two goals or more in each start. Fasth has been decent since being dealt from ANA to EDM. He has allowed three or more goals in three of his five Oilers' starts, including a 3-2 loss to ANA last time out. Four of his five starts have gone OVERs. ANA has gone OVERs in four of their last five. EDM has gone OVERs in five of their last six @ home and 21 of 36 overall at home this season.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hot Chicks 1, Bookies 0.

That empty net goal was orgasmic. Thought it was gonna be another doomed five goal finish.