Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Stl -400 vs Buf tomo? lol

Biggest line I have ever seen, anyone got the balls to take Buf ML or even +1.5 at +117

bernardoGui
    Update your status
    bernardoGui's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I think another shutout is more likely, than the Sabres defense keeping a triplebarrel St. Louis-offensive within one goal.. Also a risky bet, but more likely, in my opinion. If Miller starts tomorrow, I don't think he will 'lack' any motivation! As You probably know, yesterdays game was a rarity (0-0 in reg.) and the Blues will fill the net(s) tomorrow

BigOrGoHome
    BigOrGoHome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

i'm either betting a ton of cash on the Blues ML or -1.5. I haven't decided yet. They should win easily and I'm from Buffalo. will be in Vegas

BigOrGoHome

Quote Originally Posted by bernardoGui View Post
    I think another shutout is more likely, than the Sabres defense keeping a triplebarrel St. Louis-offensive within one goal.. Also a risky bet, but more likely, in my opinion. If Miller starts tomorrow, I don't think he will 'lack' any motivation! As You probably know, yesterdays game was a rarity (0-0 in reg.) and the Blues will fill the net(s) tomorrow
    Miller isn't playin'

bernardoGui
    Update your status

Thanks!

I live in Denmark and as such, I am six hours ahead of e.g. a New Yorker. So, I was on my way to bed, when the Elliot-confirmation arrived. I see now, that Andy Strickland confirmed the Elliot-start (on Twitter) just five minutes before my post though. So I hope, I am excused :-)

bernardoGui
    Update your status

..and by the way: even when he's not playing, Miller's playin'! :-)

Keep me posted on Your thoughts, regarding the puckline-situation. Enroth is still out for the Sabres, and they will probably use Hackett (unconfirmed) as their 'crease-tender' tonight. St. Louis will tend to the goals, of course, but will Hackett be pulled after four (again!) or do You think the Blues will score less than four times?

Have a nice day!

BigOrGoHome

No Lieuwin is in. Sabres had to wake up from their dead sleep and go to basement of hotel in St Louis at 5:45 am central time this AM due to tornado. No sleep and no talent team= huge loss

bernardoGui
    Update your status

No sh!7 ? Haven't found that story yet.. Is there any journalistic reports of these incidents or is it just Vegas kickin' in?

bernardoGui
    Update your status

Steen and Jackman day-to-day for The Blues, according to Ken Hitchcock/St. Louis Blues' Twitter page..

BigOrGoHome

Steen and jackman are OUT. Not that if matters. The tornados are all over twitter. Ryan miller even tweeted about it. Not that he matters In this one lol

bernardoGui
    Update your status

Thought so ;-) I mostly follow the scandinavian players, but I also follow the Blues, T.J. and Backes..

Any thoughts on the over/under?

BigOrGoHome

I'd take the over but who knows. Sabres can't score. Could see blues winning 3-0 or 4-0 too. Don't really like a side

bernardoGui
    Update your status

Can't decide either and I think You're right about Sabres, though the only downside to the Blues is that they've had a lot of 0-1 and 0-2 1st periods..against all sorts of riff raff.. St. Louis ML and maybe the -1.5 / -2.5, as small experiments, for me!

That hoop-pick looks interesting too. If You're into soccer, there are some matches in Europa League, starting in approx. 45 min. from now. Benfica and/or Juventus might be worth a look..

Anyways.. enjoy Vegas and let me know about them chicks LOL!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Boston is -400 tomorrow against Buffalo