gl tomorrow
    thanks

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14173

Get it tomorrow bruins35

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was out to dinner so I haven't seen this thread for a few hours. So funny people are knocking bruin for one losing day. I wish you took my advice bruin and posted all your plays in one weekly thread so you could easily show how good you are running and now many winners you posted. If it becomes stressful just don't post, don't do anything will affect your handicapping or mindset. M

Dont worry about one day, and any haters you have I am sure came in after games went bad. Good luck tomorrow

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14173

Anything for today bruin

James D

Go get em bruin

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

lol

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Put a small bet on Bolts in regulation

allwater334
    allwater334's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

10 game win streak at one time?? lol., That shyt doesn't matter. He will lose 15 straight just as fast as he won 10 straight. Was that over a 2 or 3 day span? not knocking this guy but 10 game streak is nothing especially knowing he is going to have a losing record over the course of a month or more. Ridiculous thinking! If you tail anybody on any sports betting site (paid or not), u deserve to lose.

James D

Quote Originally Posted by allwater334 View Post
    10 game win streak at one time?? lol., That shyt doesn't matter. He will lose 15 straight just as fast as he won 10 straight. Was that over a 2 or 3 day span? not knocking this guy but 10 game streak is nothing especially knowing he is going to have a losing record over the course of a month or more. Ridiculous thinking! If you tail anybody on any sports betting site (paid or not), u deserve to lose.
    You sound like you think you are imparting wisdom to the uneducated and ill informed masses, I promise you are doing no such thing. No one thinks a ten game winning streak is anything ground breaking, we all know it happens all the time in gambling. That doesn't mean we can not root for the guy and if he is running good tail his plays. Just to answer your question, when he posts it's 1-3 games day so it's been a 5-7 day period.

Let me ask you a serious question, what is a good sample size on wagers? How many wagers would someone have to post for you to feel its a reasonable indication of a persons capabilities?

One other question, now do you know he can not have a winning record over the course of a month or more? Are you telling me you NEVER have a winning month? That's pretty extraordinary if true. I see you have been on SBR for six years, I really hope you answer my questions.

allwater334
    allwater334's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

James, This isn't my thread so y are u asking me questions here? I am stating a fact and u r getting hurt. If you play totals or spreads, u will never be above EVEN. Money to be made is only on ML bets and im not responding to your stupidity anymore because I know the truth hurts to most of u degenerate losers!

James D

James, This isn't my thread so y are u asking me questions here? I am stating a fact and u r getting hurt. If you play totals or spreads, u will never be above EVEN. Money to be made is only on ML bets and im not responding to your stupidity anymore because I know the truth hurts to most of u degenerate losers!
    LOL. Ok not smart enough to back up your statements so you start with insults. That was expected by the way, your first post showed you had little to offer

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

unreal...the bottom line is Bruins is just posting his plays here...if someone wants to tail him, so be it
    as far as I can see, this is just another thread were we suppose to have a normal hockey betting discussion - nothing more than that really

James D

Hey what's up RR. This is the last two thread our resident expert allwater34 posted on SBR, I stopped reading after this, it would have been too painful and sad to go further. First sign of a real smart gambler is they use the term guaranteed lock. After he lost (of course) he didn't come back to either thread, do you think he would have came back if his guaranteed lock was a winner??? What an Idiot

Last two threads he posted, both were favorites and both lost easily. Spend less time popping in winners threads to talk shyt and spend more time handicapping bud.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-07-14 at 10:52 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Hey what's up RR. This is the last two thread our resident expert allwater34 posted on SBR, I stopped reading after this, it would have been too painful and sad to go further. First sign of a real smart gambler is they use the term guaranteed lock. After he lost (of course) he didn't come back to either thread, do you think he would have came back if his guaranteed lock was a winner??? What an Idiot

Last two threads he posted, both were favorites and both lost easily. Spend less time popping in winners threads to talk shyt and spend more time handicapping bud.
    Hey man
    guaranteed lock...run, when you see those words
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-07-14 at 10:52 AM.

First 123