dstars5
    dstars5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Can't seem to win any of my bets, advice?

This last week or so, I seem to be on the losing end of all my bets. All of the bets I'm putting up seem like slam dunks going in too..

Ive been doing some of my own research, deciding on a few bets I like, then coming here and comparing my leans with everyone else's. A lot of times it looks great. Then it blows up in my face.

Any advice to get back on the right track?

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

show a list of some your bets for example

Bettahs
    Bettahs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm pretty new to betting, but from being a hockey fan my whole life, i know that any team can beat anyone on any given night. Good teams may flop, bad teams may play amazing, thats why its always so hard to take a point spread or over/unders in games. I stick to 2 way and 3 way ML's mostly.

Maybe stick to that for now?

And feel free to ask questions in my thread whenever, I'll be happy to answer questions about games or anything else. I'm no pro, but just extra thoughts from another persons point of view to help you with your decisions I guess.

pjj77
    pjj77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1504

Lemme guess.. Anaheim over Calgary and Chicago over Colorado?

dstars5
    dstars5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Quote Originally Posted by pjj77 View Post
    Lemme guess.. Anaheim over Calgary and Chicago over Colorado?
    Actually had the over in Chi/Col and the under in Ana/cgy. Not much you can do about Anaheim giving up 4 goals in one period to the worst offensive team in the league..

I've been playing a lot of Team Totals and Game Totals.. Maybe that is my problem. Just seems like lately, the juice on the favorites has been so high that I've been forced to either take risks on big underdogs, or play a total.

inrenokid
    inrenokid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

From what you are writing here, it may not be.your techqu. That is wrong ,knowing the odds problem is most if not all there is to it, if you can afford it and if you will persist.Persistents is a must do not give up. Totals should be on highly studied over games, Voulgais bets only totals and is the best but he watches all the games everyday, this fella is betting 90 grand a game avg. So get nhl full season stream and start watching perhaps your info is to.general special intelligents will always pay.

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dstars5 View Post
    Actually had the over in Chi/Col and the under in Ana/cgy. Not much you can do about Anaheim giving up 4 goals in one period to the worst offensive team in the league..

I've been playing a lot of Team Totals and Game Totals.. Maybe that is my problem. Just seems like lately, the juice on the favorites has been so high that I've been forced to either take risks on big underdogs, or play a total.
    Nothing less than a thrown game..They're the Anaheim Canucks for now. Ironically after this disgusting loss, and they've taken all the chase bettors money after these 4 losses in a row, they'll either A. take out the Avalanche that just beat the Stanley cup champs or B. Stop the red hot streaking Kings. They may do both. Fishy..

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    Nothing less than a thrown game..They're the Anaheim Canucks for now. Ironically after this disgusting loss, and they've taken all the chase bettors money after these 4 losses in a row, they'll either A. take out the Avalanche that just beat the Stanley cup champs or B. Stop the red hot streaking Kings. They may do both. Fishy..