lak420187
    lak420187's Avatar Become A Pro!

lak's picks for nov 27

colorodo
    chicago
    atlanta

I have no write up. just some picks i like. if you would like to tell me what you think...go ahead. all comments are welcome.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Avs have lost 8 of the last 9 in Minnesota and are playing without much cohesion lately. They seem to be in a disarray and are playing without the standup defense they showed at the start of the season. As well, Minnesota is a 6-4 team at home this year. I think this is a toss-up game where the greatest value would be in Col+1.5

Chicago is playing great hockey and I can't imagine betting against them no matter who they play. However, the Ducks have won their last 2 vs Calgary/Carolina and are at home where they're 7-7 this season.

Atlanta is as hot on the road as the devils this season and are playing against a fairly weak Carolina team. The Canes only have 5 wins in 24 games this season but it must be noted that all of the Canes wins are when playing on home ice and they have won their last three playing at home scoring 12 times in those 3 victories. Eric Staal has also returned for Carolina as he missed 10 games and will likely play a key role in today's matchup.

All in all these 3 games could go either way but I do like your picks of the better teams playing the weaker teams. BOL

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I like the over in the Chicago game