Deanzie
    Deanzie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

The Daily Dean

I am going to try and rattle off winners each night. The picks may vary, but I will try to keep my picks to be within 60 minutes in the NHL. I'm not an expert, but I watch a shit ton of hockey. Good luck everyone! FOLLOW AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Tonight

Philadelphia
    Chicago - Play of the night
    Ottawa
    Last edited by Deanzie; 01-08-14 at 06:29 PM.

Deanzie

I think the NBA Raptors will end up in a tie (5 points either way).

This was an awful add. Raps out scored them 52-30 in the second half. Sincere Apologies. Hopefully Detroit drops some 3's.

Awful, hopefully because this isn't in the NBA forum you did not follow. Twatawa with the W though.
    Last edited by Deanzie; 01-08-14 at 08:35 PM.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

You must be from T.O. if you call the Sens "Twattawa"...

Also, your "daily dean" name is very reminiscent of The Daily Deeg, you may know him as well...

GL amigo

Deanzie

From Calgary. I think Karlsson will have a big game despite them being down already. Bobby Ryan is legit pissed off and Turris wants to be there next time. All eyes on Ottawa right now.

Bluedragon

Ahhh I see but have to say they are in a deep hole right now. that being said, a 2-goal lead is the most dangerous in hockey. Colorado a llllll over them. will be an interesting watch here on out but just don't see it happening brother.

Bluedragon

2-1 interesting watch. was gonna hit the over but stayed off, these later nighters are weird lately. going to bed with one eye open on the game. BOL brother.

Deanzie

Don't sleep on fate. Raps outscored Detroit 62-37 in the second half. That is an outlier.