Stive85
    Stive85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

World Juniors u20 play today

Hey. Posted this in hockey forum. iihf tourney is always great hockey. Lots of top prospects.

Canada getting +115 against the Americans today is a great value play. They are due to break out and contend every year.

Game starts at 1030 so not getting into much detail. Just like it a lot.

Gl and happy new year

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Canada basically has no goalie or defense at all. At least that's what I saw the last games. Didn't follow the US this tourney though, so all I'm saying is: carefull here...

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Canada basically has no goalie or defense at all. At least that's what I saw the last games. Didn't follow the US this tourney though, so all I'm saying is: carefull here...

Canada struggled first 3 games where US won all 3 pretty easily

Stive85

Doesn't matter in the prelim round. Historically Canada had struggled where they shouldn't have in the round robin. But as a dog. With 11 first rounders compared to the USAs 2-3. The play was Canada all the way. Total value

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Nice call today but this is the United States tournament to lose once the playoff round begins. Jon Gillies is one of the best young goalies in all of hockey and he should have a bright career in college and the NHL.

On a side note, he's from South Portland, Maine which is a suburb of Portland (where I'm from) and this kid is the real deal. I was very disappointed when UMaine couldn't land one of their own, home grown, talents and let him go to a HE rival in Providence. He only went All-Hockey East in his freshman year

Stive85

Only reason I'd disagree is due to the states lack of a go to forward who can dominate a game and carry the team.

Canadians got Reinhart back today. And have Droein and horvat who both almost made the big club this year.

Regardless. Can't wait for elimination games. Always intense. For anyone who's never watched. It's a great tourney with fantastic hockey

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

fucale is a monster go Canada