RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Nucks ML -145

What am I missing here? I thought Canucks would be at -180 or something.
    Very good home team vs. poor road team. Canucks still pretty hot.
    What's the deal with the line?
    Last edited by RollinDo; 12-30-13 at 09:11 AM.

CatHawk
    Update your status
    CatHawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3609

-180 seems a bit much... The Flyers are playing really well lately. True they have a bad road record but they have stepped it up as far as scoring goes and getting points in the standings.

A few key injuries may be influencing this line as well. Most notable are Luongo and Stanton. Canucks also played last night on the road. All these variables could factor into the -145 line u saw earlier... I'm seeing -135 now. All these reasons give the Flyers a better probability of winning.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by CatHawk View Post
    -180 seems a bit much... The Flyers are playing really well lately. True they have a bad road record but they have stepped it up as far as scoring goes and getting points in the standings.

A few key injuries may be influencing this line as well. Most notable are Luongo and Stanton. Canucks also played last night on the road. All these variables could factor into the -145 line u saw earlier... I'm seeing -135 now. All these reasons give the Flyers a better probability of winning.
    Thanks man. I am terrible at picking nhl winners anyhow, but just didn't see the reasoning behind the line. It makes sense now.
    I am currently 5-11 at picking nhl winners, and a 3-1 record betting on TB...yeah, that's how bad it has been. And I have bet all favorites between -120 and -160 lines.
    Hitting 65% or so on Under plays though.

CatHawk
    Update your status
    CatHawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3609

You'll get the hang of it man and keep it up with the unders!

Some people have different vision for different types of sports ( I am terrible at football). Beyond that they may have a knack for noticing certain aspects of the game that others may not see as clearly. If your unders are hitting it then I'd say u may have a good eye for spotting unders and should make that the bulk of your betting as long as you have that edge.